Dickmatized

I knew Skylar like the back of my hand. I knew every weak spot on her body. I knew she couldn't resist certain faces I make. I know it's not fair to use sex as a weapon but she was going to leave me. I need to get my shit together and grow the hell up. We had stop using condoms a long time ago but now she makes sure I wear one.
"Do I have to wear one." I whined.
"Seriously, hell yeah you do I don't know who you been in. I ain't letting you raw dawg me (raw dawg - to have unprotected sex) and give me an STD."
I knew she meant it. So I put the fucking uncomfortable piece of rubber on. I laid across the bed as she straddled me. She rode me like she hated me all her anger and frustration was being revealed through this encounter. Tears fell from her eyes and onto my bare chest as she continued.
I didn't say a word I just let her continue to vent on my dick. After everything was over she laid on top of me.
I brushed strands of hair from her beautiful face. Tears were still flowing from her eyes.
What the fuck is wrong with me I thought. I wanted to punch myself in the face for causing this woman so much pain. I heard a sound breaking me out of my thoughts.
"I hate that I love you so much Larry." She said barely above a whisper.
I just listened.
"I keep sacrificing my self respect for you. I see what people say every time you and your brother do this shit to me and my sister. They call us stupid for taking y'all back. Some even say we dickmatized (dickmatized - to be hypnotized by a male's penis)."
I didn't want to say anything that would upset her more so I just continued to listen.
"Maybe it's true a sane person wouldn't keep doing this to themselves. I keep hoping that you grow up."
She laid her head on my chest and went to sleep leaving me to think about what she said.