Laurent and Sky

"I'm sick of hearing your excuses Laurent." Sky says as she throw more clothes in her suitcase. Tears filling her beautiful brown eyes.
"Sky just hear me out." I begged.
"Why I am loyal. I give you everything you want why do you keep doing this to me?"
I fucked up again I cheated on Sky and it's all over social media.
Sky walked around our bedroom gathering her things.
"I deserve better than this Laurent. I uprooted my whole life to be here with you for what?" She said tears now rolling down her cheeks.
"Sky I'm-"
"Don't you dare say your sorry to me again Laurent Nicholas Bourgeois because you're not. It's going to happen again. What I don't understand is why am I not enough for you?"
Sky had a point she is faithful even though this is the fifth time I've cheated on her that she knows about. I know it's not fair because she's the one left looking stupid and each time she forgives me and take me back.
"How would you feel if I ran around jumping from dick to dick just because it was offered to me."
That thought roaming around in my head made me angry. I couldn't stand the thought of another man in between her thighs.
She began pacing back and forth tears streaming down her face. I grabbed her and held her close to me while kissing her tear stained face.
"Get off of me Laurent." She cried. I hated that I was the one causing her so much pain. I loved her I really did but it's hard to turn down easy women throwing their kitties at you. Which is no excuse to do the things I do but that's just the way it is.
After holding on to her for what seemed like a lifetime she finally calmed down. Exhausted from screaming and crying she went to sleep. I pulled the blanket over her and laid next to her.
I stared at Sky's beautiful  bronze skin. She did deserve so much better. I should be treating her like a queen. Sky use to be a high profile accountant. We met exactly 3 years ago. She has stood by my side through thick and then. In return over and over again I hurt her. She was going to forgive me I knew she was but how much more forgiveness do she have left in her before she finally give up on us.