Its too fucking hot here

It's late at night and none of the boys can sleep, due to the insanely high temperature. It's somewhere around a hundred degrees.

Harry and Louis had made a stop at a gas station after the show to get some movies and a shit load of Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

So there they are, eating their fast melting ice cream and watching Love Actually, naked and as close to each other as they can be without it being too uncomfortable.

"It's not even cold anymore! It's too fucking hot in here too have ice cream" Harry complains, scooping up the chocolate flavored mush and licking it off the spoon.

Louis stops himself from telling him to just get another one, for gods sake, as he gets an idea and he smiles mischievously.

"Go get a new one and give it to me."

Harry, looking mildly confused, does as told and sits down where he was before.
Louis tosses his empty pint on the nightstand and opens the full one, all the while maintaining a steady smirk aimed at Harry.

"Lay on your back." He orders. Harry complies, only a tiny bit clumsily. With a furrowed brow, he watches as Louis turns off the T.V. and DVD player. Louis sits on his knees by Harry's torso, using a finger to scoop ice cream and start lathering some on Harry's shoulder and upper arm. He scoops more and spreads it on his forearm as an afterthought.

Harry sighs at the cold on his heated skin. He's still slightly confused, but he understands with a twitch of his cock when Louis starts licking.

"Gonna cover you with this ice cream and lick it off, 'kay?" Louis murmurs, pulling back just slightly so his lips aren't touching Harry.

"Mhmm."

Louis lips twitch in a small smile before it's gone again, and he quickly goes back to work. He doesn't take his time with his arm, because, quite frankly, he's got other areas he'd rather be licking right now.

Louis finishes that section, lathers more on Harry's chest, from his jaw to under his pecs, tipping Harry's head back with a finger to give himself more room.

He swings a leg over Harry, straddling his torso, and licks fat strips up his neck, stopping at the end of each lick to suck just enough to leave a faint mark, so faint that they'll be gone by morning.

Harry just lays there, breathing steady, eyes closed throughout Louis' licking. His breath leaves him faster than usual when he sucks at his skin, but other than that he looks like he could be asleep.
Moving on to Harry's chest, Louis scrapes his teeth along his right nipple, reviling in Harry's surprised yelp of pleasure.

Louis speedily finishes his top half- remembering his other arm and sloppily does the same on it- and slithers down Harry's legs, spreading them before sitting down cross legged.

He's very pleased to be met with Harry's erect cock once he gets situated. Harry's breathing is fast, most likely expecting Louis to cover his length in ice cream, but he completely skips his cock and rubs a bit on his thighs. Harry only makes a tiny little whine at that.

Louis bites many marks that will last for a week, more or less, on his thighs, knowing they wouldn't show as easily as neck marks. He loves giving Harry love bites, loves the way they contrast with his soft, pale skin. He loves putting them anywhere, but what is like a drug to him is seeing them on Harry's thighs. Loves that he's the only one to see them, that the fans think they know every single fact about Harry, but they don't know that he's got nearly twenty marks on both of his thighs. Maybe the 'Larry Stylinson' 'shippers' suspect that they're there, but they still haven't seen them.