Backwards

(A/N) I had originally written this in first person and then went through and changed it to third, so its pretty shitty and repeats their names a lot... After about the third one shot they get better lol...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While sitting at the bar, sipping his beer, Harry had noticed a feather haired boy grinding his arse on another mans crotch on the dance floor. He smirked a little, having seen that boy every other time Harry'd come here, and he was with a different guy every time.

He turned back to his drink, thinking about how it would feel to have the boy grinding on him. The boy had quite a bulbous arse, which Harry had come to appreciate when slyly watching him dance on other men.

"Can I get a vodka shot, please" He heard someone say from the seat beside him. He turned to see who it was and was shocked to see the feather haired boy sitting next to me.

"Comin' up" The bartender cleaned a shot glass before filling it up with vodka and setting it in front of the boy.
The boy downed his shot before seeming to notice Harry staring.

"Hey Curly." He said with a smirk, leaning his elbows on the edge of the bar.

"What, that other man isn't good enough for ya'?" Harry replied with a smirk, surprising himself.

The boy threw his head back in laughter before replying, " Well, he would be if he got the concept of hooking up with someone. I'm Louis, by the way."

"They call me Harry."

"Harry, do you want to sit at this bar all night or do you want to dance with me?"
Harry traced his face for signs of teasing, but found none so he smiled and told him he wanted to dance. He stood up and followed Louis to the dance floor.

Louis spun around so his back was flush against Harry's chest, and he put his hands on Louis' hips. They both moved to the beat, hips rubbing together.

Harry leaned his head down to Louis' shoulder and he kissed the smaller lads neck. His breath hitched and he threw his head back so Harry had more access. He took full advantage of that access, sucking love bites everywhere and licking over them. He let out a breathy moan when Harry reached his sweet spot, grinding harder on his crotch. Harry was sporting an erection at that time, and it rubbed right on his arse, making Louis let out a loud moan.

"Let's get out of here, yeah, Curly?" He suggested, and Harry was glad. He most likely wouldn't have had the balls to say that.

"God, yes" Was his husky reply and he lead Louis to the exit. They called a taxi, as both had had alcohol at the bar, so neither could drive. When it arrived, they both clambered in, and Louis rattled off his address to the driver.

Louis was whispering dirty things in Harry's ear and his cock was painfully hard, straining against his tight pants. To make it worse, he trailed his hand up Harry's thigh, closer and closer to his crotch.

Louis trailed the outline of Harry's dick, and whispered in his ear, "You're so hard for me, baby, you want to fuck me?"

All Harry could do was nod and bite his lip in an attempt to not moan.

"Say it. Say it, Harry. Tell me that you want to feel my tight arse wrapped around your hard cock."

Harry whimpered and let out a broken whisper of "Yes, I- fuck, I need to f-feel you wrapped around my c-cock. I need it so fucking bad, Lou."

"This is it." The driver said, ruining the moment. Louis grabbed a bill from his pocket and gave it to the man, telling him to keep the change.

He dragged Harry to the door of his flat by his hand. Harry could feel some callouses on his palm and he couldn't help but imagine how it would feel for those calloused hands to touch his cock, and moaned at the thought. Louis smirked at him and unlocked the door, pulling him in.