1: Haven't we met before?

I am sorry I deleted my other books but I wanted to improve them to make them better. This was the re-written version of wolf at heart but the book completely changed and I hope for the better.  I am going to try and update this book once a week and I think I can do that even with all my school work because I will be able to just focus on one book and not four books. I am planning to bring my other books back at some stage but they will be better but I don’t think that will be any time soon. I hope everyone is enjoying the sun if they have got it. I much appreciate both criticism and praise so I know where I might be going wrong so don’t be afraid to comment about what you think.

Enjoy :P

1: Haven’t we met before?

Nothing has ever seen quite right in Blakemore. I have always felt like I am being watched, even when I am in a room full of people it still feels like there is something there that I can’t see, something unnatural or something that shouldn’t even exist that is watching me from a distance. I have tried so many times to ignore it but it is really hard to shake the feeling off. And even in the future I wished I didn’t push my instincts to the side because they might have just saved my life a few times.

I don’t know how many werewolves will still be around when you are reading this storey but if you believe what is written or have experienced things like what this story is about and you aren’t good at keeping secrets  I suggest you put this book back where you picked it up from because by believing this is dangerous knowledge. Because of this it might be best, for your own survival and protection if you don’t read this book, believe whatever lies your parents feed you and never ever go into a dark, forbidden forest. If you follow this important information it may save you from the short and dangerous life I led. I still would never change a thing about it though, because of the good friends and allies I made, even if I do have trouble trusting people, and the adventures I went on that very few ever get to experience.

My name is Scarlett Eloise Davis.

I am fifteen years old but my sixteenth birthday is coming up in a week, but with everything that happens around it, which makes me wish it had come later or never at all but I guess no one can escape fate.

From an outsiders point of view my life would properly look like a normal one like many other teens my age. However, from my point of view I don’t see it that way. That is because people are constantly lying to me. I have always been able to tell when someone is lying. I don’t know whether it is an instinct or the fact that people are extremely bad liars but it is always there with the nagging feeling in the back of my head trying to get me to find out why. I also didn’t miss the hopeful but also sympathetic glances that people would give me when they thought I wasn’t looking, but most of them where from the elders and older adults that live in Blakemore. They look like they have seen enough of the world to know everything because of the way their old looking eyes have sunken more into their face and the light that is normally in the younger generation’s eyes have left their eyes. But they are not the only looks I get. From some of the more ruthless, hairy and scary characters that glare at me with hatred and envy, however I never have paid much attention to them even if I did get a bad feeling from some of them. It is like they are threatening me with their eerie green metallic that if I make a wrong move then I will regret it. But the question is what move?

I could tell you all the other strange things that happen, for example what happens when the full moon is out, but where is the fun in that. I could start anywhere in my life where you would get an indication on what was happening right under my nose. But I will start exactly a week before my birthday where things got worse for me with each passing second