When we got to the head teacher's office, I knocked, waiting for the 'come in' before enterting. Dianne was hiding behind me slightly.
"Joe, Dianne, how may I help you."
"I want to report an act of bullying, and I believe servere consequences should be taken." I said, taking out my phone and showing him the footage of Melony beating up Dianne. He looked up, seeing Diannes lip which had stopped bleeding but what still bad. He realised this was recent, realising it was today.
"Miss Buswell, how long has this been going on?"
"E-ever since she showed up." She sniffled, leaning against me.
"You two wait here okay." He said before leaving his office. We sat down, Dianne looking over at me, her eyes glazed over with tears.
"You're gonna be okay." I whispered, reaching over and taking her hand. She smiled and nodded. We both looked over at the door when Melony walked in with Sir walking in behind her.
"Melony, take a seat." He said softly, the girl sitting next to Dianne.
"I have seen evidence of serious bullying." He told her. "Would you care to explain why you have been bullying Miss Buswell since you were enrolled at my school?"
"Shes a freak!" Melony scoffed. "A complete freak! She doesnt belong here. Go back to Australia since we dont want you-"
"THATS ENOUGH!" The head teacher shouted, making us all jump.
"I cannot tolerate this behaviour in this school." He snapped, picking up the phone and dialling Melonys dad's number.
"Hello, Im sorry for bothering you but I need to inform you that your daughter had been expelled due to behaviour we cannot tolerate. Yes. Ill see you soon. Thank you. Goodbye." He said before putting the phone down. We looked over at Melony, who looked over at us.
"You got lucky this time Dianne." She snapped, Dianne jumping a little at that threat.
"You better-" I stopped since her dad and mum walked through the door.
"You are in huge trouble young lady." He said with his arms crossed. Melony looked up, then looked at Dianne with a sneer.
"Im so sorry for our daughters behaviour." Her mother said sweetly to Dianne.
"If we knew sooner we wouldve done something."
"Its alright." Dianne said softly. "It wasnt your fault." She smiled and stood up, getting a hug from Melony's parents.
"Now, youre coming home and were having a talk." Her father snapped, the three soon leaving. I glaced over at Dianne before at the head teacher.
"Thank you Sir." I said softly.
"I give you both permission to go home. Im sure you need to sort yourself out Dianne. Let your aunt know what happened." He said softly. We both thanked him, taking our bags and walking out his office.

Diannes POV

My side hurt like hell, I could almost feel it brusing. When we got out of school, Joe picked me up.
"We can go straight to mine." He cooed. I knew my aunt wouldnt care if I got hurt so I nodded, leaning my head on his shoulder.

Once we got to his, I used his laptop to check my school emails, seeing my teachers had set me some work to do for the rest of the day. I sighed and started it, Joe having gone to the bathroom. About 10 minutes later he came back. He took a hoodie out his wardrobe and some clean boxers, handing them to me.
"I ran you a bath." He picked me up, carrying me to the bathroom. "Just relax. Take all the time you need." He gave me a soft kiss before walking back to my room. I closed and locked the door, taking off my uniform before getting in the bath, humming softly as my cold body warmed up. My side still hurt like hell, however I was able to relax a lot more in here.

I was in the bath for around 30 minutes before getting out, drying off and putting on Joes clothes. I smiled and walked to his room, going back to my work. He walked over and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.
"Enjoy the bath?" He asked and I smiled, nodding as I sent back my maths work to my teacher. I spun the chair round and hugged him tightly.
"What made you change?"
"What do you mean?"
"You used to hate me. Bully me. Now you love me."
"You. You made me change." He said softly, crouching down. "I thought that if people were scared of our group more than liking us, we would be better. When you came over from Australia, it seemes almost too easy, and I guess we never stopped until I finally knew who you were. Then I realised you were more than just a random exchange student. Youre Dianne Buswell. The most incredible girl ive ever met." He cooed, picking me up and kissing me gently. I smiled and soon pulled back.
"Guess Im a good person huh?" I chuckled.
"Youre amazing. You turned a bad boy good."
"And we can blame your friends for getting me so drunk I admitted I like you." I giggled, kissing his cheek before resting my head on his shoulder. He walked over to his bed and sat down, rubbing my back gently.
"I love you. Seeing Melony do the things we did made me hate her even more. I hate myself for doing that stuff to you."
"I forgive you. I cant hate the boy I love. However I don't think Melony will change." I sniffed. Joes phone went off and he picked it up.
"The boys are coming over after school, theyre bringing strawberries and whipped cream."
"Oooo I like them. Tell them to bring chocolate too." I giggled and he nodded, telling them to bring chocolate.
"Well, now we wait."

A/N

Next chapter will have the evening of randomness with the group.
Melony is finally gone. For now at least.
Im always open to reasonable suggestions, so message me here or on instagram if you want some imput in thw story.

All requests will be considered, Id appricite all your help. If your request is involved you will also have credit Xx