"Glad i could make it on time, the principal told me no alcohol, so i had to sneak it," she says to Diana, and she sets me back down, "congrats on the whole seal thing," she says and i nodded, "and the whole name thing, you got it on your neck right?" she asked and i nodded. "Cool mine is on my ankle," she says.

"I didn't know you could get it on other places," i say feeling the back of my neck a little, although i couldn't feel it, nor see it without the aid of another mirror.

"Well xena technically decides," she says and i nodded, "alright, should i wait to open a beer, or can i open one now?" she turned and asked Diana, and diana put her hands up, in a mock surrender and elle whispered to herself, "sweet," she says and grabs a beer and opens it. And up until that moment, she seemed to have not noticed Ace and Crow. she looked at them, then at Diana, then back to them, and then back to diana and she pointed with a lifted brow.

"We can be where we want you know," Ace says, "Besides," he says walking over to me, "she's fond of us, right?" Ace said and i looked up at him, and i made a grossed out face, "oh geez don't be like that," he says and i laughed a bit.

"Kidding, kidding," i say and he smiled. Crow cracked a small smile, but he didn't look my way, and instead he sat down at the table, trying not to be noticed too much.

"Alright, well as long as you want 'em," Elle said to me shrugging, and Diana rolled her eyes, Diana i could tell was more, much, more uptight about them than Elle was.

"It's getting dark, time to start the fire," Diana said as Elle took a camping chair and unfolded it with one hand while her other hand was holding her beer, she sats down in it, and Diana coaxed me down to the floor, with her, "wanna see how to set a fire?" she asked and i nodded.

"I wanna see too," Ace said, complaining a little, as he sat down next to me, and Diana, frowned but she did nothing more, she grabbed a piece of paper from her pocket and she lit the fire with a match, and i laughed a bit, i was sure she was cheating by using that. But she lit the paper and she set the paper down under the teepee of wood and the twigs caught on fire and i smiled as the fire grew. "Wasn't that just cheating?" Ace asked and i laughed a bit.

"Shut up, it started the fire didn't it?" she asked and i nodded.

"Well, it did, but i still think that's cheating." he stated and i smiled.

"Definitely cheating,' Elle said smiling, while her little god nodded along with Elle, and Diana rolled her eyes, and i looked back at Crow.

"Do you think it's cheating?" i asked him and he looked over.

"It started didn't it?" he asked and i laughed and Diana smiled.

"See, it's not cheating," she said and i smiled and laughed a bit.

"Sure, whatever, he's just a dult," Ace says and Crow rolled his eyes.

"Looks like you all are having fun," Ana-marie buts in. and she walks to a chair.

"Hi Ana-marie," i said and she looked down at me her hand still holding her chips and she bent down quickly, and patted my head, i smiled and she stood back up, grabbed her chair and sat down, her god not here with her.

"So what were you asses talking about?" she asked calling all of us asses.

"Whether using a match was cheating when starting a fire," Ace said and she laughed.

"It got the fire started didn't it?" she asked looking down at the fire, and Diana lifted her hand and looked at Ace and Elle as she gestured to Ana-marie.

"See," she said and i smiled, and Ace rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, i'm just surrounded by dults," he says and Ana-marie, Crow and even Elle rolled their eyes simultaneously. "And that was creepy," he says noticing all them roll their eyes, he shook his head and he sat down on the other side of the bench, facing the rest of us.