Chapter 41

Sydney's POV~

I swam towards Cameron. "Are you mad?" He swam underwater to avoid answering. I went underwater and grabbed his face. I gave him a kiss and came up. "Are you mad?" "No." "Seriously." "I'm serious. I'm over it." "Okay. Good. Love you Cam." "Love you too Syd."

*1 year later*

"I may now pronounce you husband and wife." I kissed the love of my life. Cameron and I got married with a child on the way. "I Love You Sydney." "I Love You Too Cameron." We walked down the aisle and got into our limo. The baby was due in 2 weeks so we decided not to go anywhere too far. We just decided to stay at a resort a couple miles from here. We got there and got into our room. "I love you babe. Thanks for being there." "Thanks Love. Really I appreciate it. A lot." "Yeah. Anytime." He said planting a kiss on my forehead and rubbed my belly. "I love you cam." "I love you too. And this little girl." He said referring to the baby. We got a couples massage and took a little trip on a boat. Afterwards we are dinner on the beach watching the sunset. We headed back to the room. We went to sleep in each other's arms. I woke up the next morning I got in the shower. I got out and saw Cameron all ready. We had 2 bathrooms so we wouldn't have to be wait for each other. "Morning Love." "Morning Babe." I said. We headed to breakfast. We ate and I laid down on the beach while Cameron went snorkeling. I decided to tan for a little bit. We headed back to the room to relax a bit. I laid down because I had pain in my stomach. "Are you okay?" "I don't know. I'm not sure if she's coming or not. I'm just having a lot of pain right now." "We should leave." I nodded as I got up. We got a cab and drove home. I decided to relax a bit before going to the hospital. In case she wasn't coming. I took a short nap for a while. I woke up and realized the bed was wet. "Cameron!! My water broke!" I yelled and he was running from his office. He helped me get in the car. He rushed to the hospital and called for nurses. After 13 hours in labor our daughter, Zoey Elizabeth Dallas, was born. "She's all ours Babe." Cameron said as we both looked at her. He gave me a kiss and I handed her over. I was happy. I was happily married with a beautiful newborn.

Cameron's POV~

I was happy that my child had a wonderful mother named Sydney. She was beautiful and so small. Just makes me realize how valuable life is. And it made me see life in a whole other different perspective. Not only as a husband, but as a father to a wonderful new born. I loved life way more than I did years before I met Sydney. Life was great. Life was Perfect.

~~This was the last chapter of 'Why Do You Care?' I hope you enjoyed it and I am going to continue 'Tough Love'.~~