Chapter 32

Cameron's POV~

Jacob placed his hand on her thigh. She shoved it off as he whispered something into her ear. She laughed a little which got me pissed off. I decided to go outside to get out of that place. I couldn't stand Jacob and for him to be doing this in front of me. I sat down on the bench outside the restaurant to clear my head. I saw Sydney come out the door. I put my head into my hands looking down. She sat next to me and put her hand on my back. "Cameron." "What?" "I'm sorry." "No. It's fine. Whatever he said I'm sure it was funny. I hope he's happy." "Cameron. Really it was nothing. It doesn't matter okay? I don't like him." "Sydney I get it! You don't like him. But he still likes you and he will continue to flirt with you until you land in his arms. It's a matter of time Sydney. I know it's going to happen soon. You might not like him but he has feelings for you Sydney!!" I lost it. I completely lost it. I got off the bench and walked away. I just needed some time alone. I just walked around and to the beach, I was thinking about everything that had gone on in the past couple days. I saw that I had missed calls from Nash and Sydney asking where I was. I just ignored them and kept thinking. I was in a bad place because of all the drama with Sydney. We couldn't go a day without it. And now with MagCon we don't get much privacy with all the boys around. I just felt like we were drifting apart. And I still loved her like I did in the beginning. I just felt like she was losing interest in me. I decided to return to the hotel after a while after. I opened the door and saw Sydney on the bed crying. I felt bad because it was probably because of me. "What's wrong?" "Cameron. I'm so sorry. I feel like we just aren't in the same place we were before, when we first started dating." I broke my heart that she said that. "Wait. Is that true? You don't love me anymore?" "No. Of course not. I still love you it's just we aren't connecting like we used to. And it's because of me. I'm leaving tomorrow morning. I'm going back home. I already got a plane ticket." "Sydney. don't go please. I still love you and the all the problems just show that we're strong enough to keep this relationship going." "Cameron. I just don't feel like being here anymore. I'm sorry." She laid down and fell asleep. I was going to propose to her in 2 days. That's all it took and she was leaving tomorrow. I just wanted to be happy. I got in the shower. I got out and changed. I crawled into bed and hugged her. "Goodnight Cameron. Love You." "Goodnight Syd. Love You too." We fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up the next morning and saw her packing. "I'm leaving in a couple." "Um. Ok do you want me to drop you off?" "I'm taking a taxi." "Ok. I can go with you." I changed and went downstairs. I didn't have a meet-up until tomorrow so I had time all day. We got a taxi and got to the airport. "I'm gonna miss you. I wish I could go." "It's ok. I'm gonna miss you too. I'll call you when I land. Love You Cam. See you soon." "Love You too Sydney." She walked into the airport and I got back in the taxi. What I'm I doing? I can't let her leave. I rushed back into the airport to stop her. But the plane already left. It was too late. I sat down and put my fingers through my hair. I felt so stupid. I let the love of my life get on a plane without me. And I didn't even try to stop her until it was too late. I'm such an idiot.