Chapter 24

Cameron's POV~

I got to the house and I opened the door. I laid him down on the couch while I went upstairs to Sydney's room. "Hey Babe." "Hey Syd. Um. So I brought Nash." "Oh. Okay well he can sleep downstairs on the sofa bed." "Okay. Thanks. I'll be up in a bit." "Okay." I took the bed out and laid Nash down. He passed out so I went upstairs and took a shower. I came out the shower and changed into sweats. "I'm so exhausted." We fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and went on all social media networks. I got a text from Carter.

CR-Sup Bro. There's a party tomorrow night. My place at 7:00

CD-I'll see what I can do. Sydney's mom is visiting.

CR-Alright. You should try to come.

I got up and took a shower and got ready. We were going to pick up Sydney's mom so she woke up shortly after I did and we got ready. We headed to the airport and waited for her mom to arrive. We saw her and Sydney ran up and hugged her. "Hey there. You must be Cameron." "Yes m'am." "Call me Julie." I said hugging her. I took her luggage and put it in the car. I drove to Sydney's house. She helped her mom unpack while I ordered Chinese food. I went outside and sat on the lawn chair. I decided to get in the pool so I changed. I was in for about 15 min and came out to go pick up the Chinese food. I picked up the food and headed back home. I walked in the kitchen and heard Sydney on the phone. "No. I can't do this. I'm with Cameron. Are you crazy?! I'm not doing this." She hung up and I walked into the living room. "Hey Babe. Who was that?" "It was. Um." "Sydney." I said angrily. "It was Matt. He called me asking if he wanted to go to dinner." "Why?" "I don't know." I decided to text Matt.

C-What's it with you calling Sydney asking to meet for dinner?

M-It's none of your business Cameron. Just leave me alone

C-None of my business? Are you kidding me? Leave you alone? Why don't you leave Sydney and I alone?

M-Whatever

I put my phone away and we ate Chinese.