Chapter 25

Cameron's POV~

We were getting ready for bed and I mentioned Carter's party to Sydney. "Carter texted me earlier and told me he was having a party tomorrow night. Do you wanna go?" "Not really my mom's only in town for a week. But feel free to go. It's fine." "Oh okay I'll think about it." We laid down and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning around 10:30 since I went to bed pretty late. I saw Sydney was missing so I got my phone and texted her.

C-Syd. Where are you?

S-I'm at the movies with my mom then we're going shopping. We won't be home til late at night so order take out.

C-Okay. Have Fun. See ya later babe😘

S-You too. Love you😘

I decided to text Carter to tell him I was going. Afterwards I got in the shower and changed for the day. I was thinking with all the stuff going on that I should take a ride. So I got my penny board and rode down to this secret spot I had on the beach. But since there were some trees It was more hidden. I went there and just thought for a while. Afterwards I went on the boardwalk to eat. By that time it was 3:50 so I rode to Nash's house. "Hey Bro." "Hey Nash." "So how's it going with Syd?" "Great. How about you and Lindsay?" "Good. We've been getting to know each other a lot better everyday." We hung out a bit and I decided to go back home. I laid down and took a nap. When I woke up I realized I was 6:30 so I got ready and headed to Carter's house. I rode my penny board thinking I might drink a lot and I don't want to drive so it'll be easier to just ride my penny board. I got there and saw lots of alcohol. I wasn't that big of a drinker but I took a shot and realized that I didn't really want to be here. I gave it a little while and just talked to Nash and Carter. I saw Matt so I walked in the opposite direction. I rode home and I was still pretty sober. It was around 9:30 at the time I got home. Sydney was on her way back so I got in the shower to get rid of the alcohol smell. I laid down and waited for her to come home. I fell asleep for a while and heard the door open. "Hey Cam." "Hey Babe. How was shopping?" "Good. You're home early." "Yeah I didn't feel like staying because it wasn't really fun." "Oh. Well I'm going to get in the shower. GoodNight Love." "Goodnight Beautiful." I kissed her and fell asleep.

Sydney's POV~

I got in the shower after a long day today of shopping. It was really fun talking to my mom about Cameron and I. And I haven't seen her in a while so the whole day just the 2 of us. I got out and changed into Cameron's sweats. I got in bed and he turned to face me. "I Love You." He said with his eyes closed. "I Love You Too Cameron." We fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up and checked my phone. I saw I got a text from Matt.

M-Just so you should know Cameron kissed this girl last night.

It was attached with a picture of Cameron and another girl. I started silently crying so I wouldn't wake Cameron up. He woke up a little bit after. "Sydney Babe what's wrong?" "What's wrong is this. You kissed this girl last night at the party. How could you? I trusted you Cameron!" "Wait. What the hell?!" "Get out. I don't want to talk to you right now." He walked out and went home. I cried in my room for a couple hours and explained to my mom what happened.