Chapter 38

Sydney's POV~

I went on twitter and saw Matt's tweet. It was about our engagement but we haven't even told anyone. "Cameron what is this?" He ignored me. "Cameron wake the fuck up I know you're not sleeping." He budged so he turned around."What?" "This tweet. Matt knows we're engaged?" "Uh. Yeah I saw him today at the store." "But how does our engagement come up?" "The truth?" "The truth?! You're planning on lying again Cameron?!" "Um No?"

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey Cam." "Uh. Hi? Why do you have flowers?" I said pointing to the roses in his hand. "Oh. Um for Sydney. I'm actually asking her out. Since you two broke up." "There isn't any need. We're engaged." "Oh. Really? Not in about half an hour." "So you're saying she's gonna dump me for an idiot like you?" He punched me in the face as I said that. "What the hell was that for?" "for saying that shit."

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"Then he walked away." "Why didn't you just tell me this before? Have you lied about anything else?" "No. And it's because I didn't want you to get mad or something. So I just left it alone. And I'm fine anyways." "But still Cameron you should've told me the truth." I said standing up. I'm still pissed at Matt for doing that. And pissed at Cameron for lying to me and planning on lying about what really happened. I went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to drink. "So are you mad?" He said as he followed me downstairs. "Yeah I am. Because you lied and were planning on lying to me again. Cameron I thought this relationship was full of honesty." "Babe it is. It was just this once. I promise." "Alright." I said walking past him and upstairs. I laid down and didn't face him. "Goodnight Babe." "Goodnight Cameron."

Cameron's POV~

I was upset that Sydney was mad. But she had all the reason to. I'm going to do something nice for her to make it up to her. I woke up early and went to the flower shop and got her a dozen roses. I made breakfast and she was still sleeping so it was good. I went upstairs and woke her up. "Wake up Syd." "No. Leave me alone I'm tired." "It's 10:30 wake up." I went around the bed and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Okay. I'll wake up now. What's that smell?" "Breakfast." She got up and got ready. I went downstairs and got her a plate of eggs bacon and waffles. "Thanks Babe." She said coming down the stairs. "Yeah. Are you still mad at me?" "Just a bit." "Why?" "Because you didn't give me my morning kiss." That should be easy. I went around the counter and gave her a kiss. "Done." "Thanks. And I'm not mad about last night anymore. I mean it's ok because it was just once and it wasn't that big of a deal." "Oh ok." We ate and decided to go ride to the beach.