Chapter 8

Sydney's POV~

"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Cameron! Yes!" I said tearing up and kissing him. "I love you Sydney." "I love you too Cameron." I was glad he asked me out. I really liked him for a while. "Wanna go home?" "Yeah." We walked onto the boardwalk and started riding home. "You can stay if you want." I said as we got to my house. "Okay." We walked inside and went upstairs. "Wanna watch a movie?" "Yeah sure." He said as he started to take his shoes off. I turned Netflix on my tv. He took his shirt off and laid down. I took off my UGGs and laid down next to him. I laid my head on top of his chest. We watched about half an hour of the movie then just started talking. I secretly took a picture with him and posted it on Instagram and Twitter with the URL.

@sydneyyy_herreee

With my favorite person in the world. Love you😘😍😊 @ camerondallas

It had a picture attached to it. "When'd you take this?!" He said as he looked at the tweet. "A couple minutes ago." "Ah I hate you!" "Nah you know you love me." I said. He turned me on my back and got on top of me. "It's true. Very true." He said as he smashed his lips into mine. We had a little make out session while the movie was still playing. "I've been waiting so long to do this." He said as he took a breath. After the kiss we laid down and fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and heard Cameron talking to someone in the hall.

Cameron's POV~

I woke up to the doorbell ringing I opened it as Matt. "Leave." "Wait why are you here?" "I stayed over." "Just let me see her." "No! She doesn't want to see you and she's sleeping." He pushed me out the way and went upstairs. I beat him to the door. "Stop. Where are you going?" "To see Sydney! Now move!!" He went to open the door but I didn't let him. "Stop. She doesn't want to see you ever again. And she's my girlfriend so you don't have to see her." "So you guys are dating?" I nodded. "Slut." He said under his breath. "Did you just call her a slut after you wanted to see her." I punched him in the face and that's when Sydney came out the room. "What's going on?!" She said as she saw Matt getting up off the ground. "This douche wanted to see you. Then called you a slut." "Wait what? Matt. Are you kidding me?! You're a jerk. I never. I man NEVER want to see you again!" She yelled at him and went back into the room. "Leave now!" He got up and slammed the door behind him. I went back into the room. She was crying on the side of her bed. "Why does this have to happen?!" He cried into my chest. "I just want my old life back." She said as she fell to her knees. "Before Nash asked me out. Before Matt kissed me. Before Matt and I dated-" "Before you and I dated?" "No Cameron. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. Ever. I would never regret that date. The kiss. The times you've been there for me." I felt better as she said that. "Really?" "Yes Really Cameron. I love you. I don't regret anything that we've done together." "I love you too." She hugged me as I wiped her tears away.