Chapter 96 the second raid

Comenzar desde el principio

Dera:?

Janus:Nothing. Dont mind me.

I walk out and stare up at the sky.

Janus:This is.....this is crazy.

I go to the ships and take one and go into space

Tenno voice:Your going to the moon? After you just got destroyed there?

Janus:Im going to neptune. I dunno what cephalon thinks those are because of the lack of life signitures. But I think those were infested pods instead of ships and if that things not there to ressurect them. Maybe I can stop them.

I fly faster and faster towards neptune until im right outside and fly onto it on my archwing. I open up a holographic map.

Janus:There a trade capital right here. And that looks like where the ships were going.

I start flying towards the captial on archwing and land in its landing bay.

Corpus:A..A SHELL!

Janus:Calm down I mean you no harm.

I show them my hands.

Janus:Any ships come through here recently?

Corpus:Two mineral ships coming to and from other planets and a refugee ship that came in about an hour ago.

Janus:....refugee...They pass by that moon?

Corpus:Not allowed to see where the refugees are coming from. Its against policy.

Janus:thats bad...thats very bad.

Corpus:?

Janus:Where are the refugees now!

Corpus:Uhm most went to the hotel north of here. But we recieved a call from commander nasd they came from him.

Janus:I dont buy any of it.

I fly back out and fly north to where I see a hotel. I walk in the front door.

Corpus stand manager:AH SHELL!

Janus:Im not hostile! I come in investigation! Where are you refugees?!

Corpus stand manager:Im not allowed to tell you rooms the perposturus!

Janus:Okay then.....how about I skin you and make you tell me.

I touch the desk and freeze everything over including the panic button.

Janus:Whats wrong? Still dont wanna fucking tell me!?

Corpus stand manager:FINE! FINE!HERE ARE THE NEWLY FILLED ROOMS FROM A...A 30 MINUTES AGO!

Janus:Wasnt that easy?

I break the desk

Janus:Dick.

I teleport to the first floor and notice it says two landed here.

Janus:alright one in this room.

I kick down the door and no ones in there.

Janus:God damnit!

I kick down another door and no ones in there either i teleport to the second floor and kick down 4 doors nobodys in them. I get to the third floor and kick down three 3 until I see her.

Mesa:Oh hey sugar! Im likin your new outfit!

Janus:CUT THE SHIT WHATS WITH THAT MOON!

Mesa:Oh ho. That? Psht I have no idea! Wacky aint it?