Copycat [WoF]

Name
Copycat

That's very straightforward... but not bad!

Age
6 years

Ok if you don't want me to talk about dragon/human years then I won't. Also feel free to skip the table below.

|Biological age | Mental Age
Dragon| 3-4 | 6
Human| 6 | 6
Dragon| 6 | 7-12
Human| 7-12 | 7-12

Gender
Female

Actually her gender makes literally no difference in any aspect of her. Except maybe her best friend/potential future boyfriend would have to be genderswapped too for their straight ship to sail.

Sexual Orientation
Straight

Tribe (biologically)
RainWing

Did being a RainWing play a part in her being animus cursed?

Allegiance
RainWings

More like 'split between her friends and the RainWing tribe'

Occupation
None

Abilities
-Normal RainWing abilities
-Her egg was animus cursed so that she can turn into any dragon. She can make herself look and sound like any dragon, even if they already exist, eye colour and all, including size. She mainly uses this power for pranks.

This is actually quite interesting and doesn't really make her that OP at all. Or at least it not right now, who knows what'll happen when she gets older.

But I do have some questions about her special power. Does she get to turn into any dragon she imagines? Not just already existing dragons? Does she get the powers of the other dragon if she shapeshifts into them? Is it possible for her to shapeshift into a dragon that cannot possibly exist in real life, for example a dragon who is a hybrid of all seven tribes and has full powers of each? If she shapeshifts into herself, then is she actually using her powers or not?

Be careful of creating plot holes in your story, her power makes it really possible for plot holes to spring up all over the place.

Relationship Status
None at the moment, although her best friend has a crush on her, but she doesn't know.

Which best friend? Straight crush or gay crush?

Physical Description

I personally would never think to create an OC with these colours^^

I personally would never think to create an OC with these colours^^. However, I think that her having this design suites her, she would probably love to dazzle everyone with her crazy bright colours.

Personality Traits
Deceiving, Bubbly, Jokester, Kind, Happy, Protective

Yes, Copycat's power can be used to deceive others. But does she use it to deceive others in a negative way? No? Kick deceiving off that list immediately.

Aside from that, the personality is extremely one-sided. There are no negative traits in it. (None except deceiving, and we've removed that already. From what I know about her so far, she's just like a regular RainWing, except with her additional shapeshifting power. Try thinking of some flaws that a RainWing might have. Then look through them and pick out a few that fits Copycat best, or think of some other ones on your own.

Family
Tranquility (Mother/Alive)
Dewdrop (Older Sister/Alive)
Python (Older Brother/Alive)
She doesn't know her father

If she lived in the time where/after Queen Glory was queen, it would make sense that she knew her family. But it wouldn't make sense that she didn't know who her father was. Didn't her mother know who she had eggs with?

What this OC was created for
OC/Main Character in a story

I'd like to read more about her! She seems like she has a lot of potential for a great story.

Any related fanfics
Wings of Fire Copycat (still working on the prologue)

I look forward to reading it! Also that title isn't permanent is it?

Backstory
Copycat hatched with an unusual power. She could shape-shift into any dragon. Six others hatched at the exact same time as her. An off colour IceWing named Blackice(Male). A very happy RainWing named Joy(Female). A very aggressive yet loyal NightWing named Blackblood(Male). Another NightWing named Fallengalaxy(Female). A humble SeaWing named Mist(Female). And a paranoid Sand/Ice hybrid named Diamondback(Male). These six grew to be Copycat's best friends.

Oh. Blackice is the one who has the crush on her, isn't he? Tell me if I'm wrong.

The seven dragonets all hatching at the exact same time is very unrealistic. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's better to say 'they hatched at the same time' to stop people from thinking about the actual logistics and chances of that happening.

All their names are great... except for Blackblood and Fallengalaxy. NightWing names are not about space and blood. Instead they are named after their personal attributes and powers. And don't tell me Blackblood and Fallengalaxy actually lives up to their names, because I definitely won't believe you. :p

How much you think your OC will score
50/100

How much your OC actually scored
78/100

A/N
Have more confidence in yourself and your OC creation skills!
Copycat is not bad at all, and definitely presentable. She's very unique, and that's what's great about her. Also she's not super OP, even with her powers, which is another thing I like. Some things I personally don't like are her friends' names(but idc if you change it or not), and some other things I pointed out in the review.
Also you really have to make it clear how her shapeshifting power works, down to the last detail.
~Dewy

Submitted by Kinderartifact4