Chapter Twelve: Married for Morgan

Start from the beginning

   "To the best of my abilities."

   "Mothafucka, just say 'I do.' God Damn, how hard is it?"

   Tony laughed. "I do."

   Nick gave a huff of approval. He turned to Pepper, his tone changing to a kind one. "Pepper, will you try your damndest to live with this crazy fool for as long as you both shall live?"

   "Yes."

   Nick raised an eyebrow.

   "I do." Pepper rolled her eyes, laughing. 

   Nick gave a small and sincere smile. "Then with the highest honor, I now pronounce you smart-ass and wife."

   "You may kiss the bride

   "You may kiss the bride."

   Tony pulled Pepper in without hesitation, raising his fist in the air.

(Credit: Melissa Thomas | Pinterest)

   Tony picked up his bride, spinning her around and kissing her again. "I can't believe we weren't interrupted."

   Pepper ran a hand through her bangs. "Crazy, isn't it? No aliens. No sassy, dramatic god. Just me, you, and the ones we love."

   "I'd like to point out that we do have a sassy, dramatic god present."

   Pepper looked over to where Loki was sitting, hand intertwined with their brother's, happy tears rolling down both of their faces. 

   "You know how I meant that," she said, wrinkling her nose and smiling.

   "I know." Tony grinned. "Let's be cliche as hell."

   "Once a Stark-,"

   "-always a Stark." Tony finished, picking Pepper up bridal style.

   She tossed her bouquet, Peter catching it.

   "I caught it! Oh my god, Ned, I'm gonna get married!"

   Ned roared with laughter. "Hold on, Romeo. College first."

   "Oh, yeah. Definitely." Peter grinned. 

   "Yeah, otherwise I'm burning those roses," MJ added.

   "Not in your wildest dreams," Shuri said, giggling.

   "I'm surprised Mr. Billionaire-Playboy-Philanthropist isn't hosting a bigger wedding," Pepper said, half joking and half serious.

   "What's the point of buying things just to impress people I don't even like? All I'll ever need I have right here." He gestured to everyone in the room.

   Pepper smiled, leaning into him. "I think I like that."

   "I think I'll like that, too

   "I think I'll like that, too."

"But what are you really up to?" Pepper asked suspiciously.

"Honey, you haven't seen your wedding gift yet."

"Oh no. Another stuffed bunny?"

Tony chuckled, remembering that gift. "No. But you and little Morgan are going to adore Gerald," he said, thinking about the new alpaca waiting back at their home, dressed in extravagant decorations.

"I'd better," Pepper teased.

"You will." Tony placed a hand on her cheek. "I love you."

"I love you, too."
——————————————————
***Sorry I took so long ahhhh***