Chapter 1:What's the secret of peace?(apart from nirvana)

I find my phone vibrating. Again. I don't even need to check who it is anymore.Well obviously it's him.

Joe.Doesn't he get it?What is it with boys these days?When I say it's over it means it's over.

Duh.Ignore it.Fucking ignore it.

Oh it's so easy for all of you to ignore your shiny little phones right? Well fuck you. You are goddamn lucky.

I practically own 3 secondhand phones which work like crap with battery percentages comparable to the life of a blood platelet,even lesser actually.

Earlier phones were made for calling and receiving calls.Period.

So naturally their vibrations are so freaking strong they are like mini earthquakes. Having it in your pant pockets is the worst case scenario because your butt could get seriously damaged.

I keep transferring my Sim card from one phone to another depending on the battery percentage.This time my Sim card was on the earthquake causing phone I owned.

I literally flung the phone on the bed after taking it out of my pocket.Ignore it.Its hard but ignore it.Yes.It stopped ringing!!!Thank my lucky stars! I breathed a sigh of relief.1 sec..2 sec..and it fucking started ringing again.

"Yes?"I said annoyed,picking it up.

"Hey..how are you?"

His rough voice made me want to puke.How did I ever fall for him?

"I'm awesome.So what's the issue now?"

"I love you."

"Have a good night", I said hanging up.

I'm tired of him. Seriously. Why is it so hard to believe that I don't love him?

He is ugly and fat.Good for nothing except saying cheesy lines. I gave him a chance because his heart was in the right place.But if conversations always ended with 'hmm' and 'yeah' with no scope of continuation then I guess it was really not worth it.

And then he started touching me in public.Made the relationship public. I have a reputation to keep. I'm a topper. I'm supposed to be a good student.A decent student.Not running around with boyfriends.I'm supposed to be focused on my studies,my career.

But nope.The more there are boundaries,the more we try to cross them.And that's precisely what happened.I'm not saying I'm innocent because well it's basically my fault for letting him in.But staying with him any longer was out of question.He was a disease.

My android phone was my storehouse.It had my WhatsApp,Facebook and Instagram accounts.My earthquake phone on the other hand contained old memories and songs to listen to while taking a shower.

The screen lit up as I opened my gallery to the 'Do not open' folder..

______________________________

     It was a cold night. I was under the warmth of my blankets shivering and chattering my teeth while franctically looking for someone who was online. Bingo.Ryan.

My best friend,Anna told me he was a good guy,worth being friends with.So I tried to start a conversation.

"Hey", I typed and waited.

When I got back the "hi" I got excited.Goodbye my lonely night. I got company.

We texted for a long time-2-3hrs.Soon it was 2am.Promising to text him again I waved a goodbye.

It was a long time since I laughed so hard.Anna made me laugh a lot but he was the first guy I talked to with an awesome sense of humour.

He had the potential to be a good friend of mine.But who was I to judge? I was merely 13..

Shaking my head I went to sleep dreaming of a bright, colourful life.

------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys.I really hope you are liking this story.If you do please vote and comment.This is my first novel so well I'm not sure if it's any good.So please help me out and tell me what you feel.Thanks😚