[Bonus Chapter 1:] Hubby Gets too Bubbly

[A/N:] His smile though I can't 😭🥺
*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Hey guys! Welcome back," Jungkook grinned as Taehyung and I appeared at the entrance of the terminal. "How was it?"

We'd just arrived back in Seoul from our month honeymoon in the tropics of Jamaica.

The memories of the tropical wind drifting into the open window beach house we'd been renting, swimming in the warm waters, laughing and going out to dinners every night.

Taehyung smirked at me. "It was hot," he replied.

My face flushed as both he and Jungkook laughed and memories of loose sheets and hot nights filled my head too. Hot lips on hot skin.

I had to admit, Suyo was right: he was a ferocious man at night.

Jungkook caught my look and shot me a shameless wink.

Men were stupid sometimes.

"Keep it in your pants," I growled at my grinning husband.

"That's not what you said on our first night."

Jungkook exploded into another round of laughter as Taehyung bursted into a run to avoid my swinging backpack aimed at his head.

People halted to stare at the young couple chasing each other in the middle of the airport; a young handsome man roaring with maniacal laughter as his young wife chased him with her backpack and a muderous glint in her eyes.

I finally managed to corner Taehyung. He plopped to the ground and curled up into a tight ball as I whacked my backpack on him before continuing on to slap him none too gently on his back.

"Why would you say that, Tae-Tae?" I groaned, my face burning up as I recalled Jungkook's expression and knowing look.

"You're such an a-hole at times," I huffed, finally halting my hitting Taehyung.

Taehyung looked up with that infuriating yet beautiful rectangular grin. His smile faded as he saw my expression. "Aw baby," he quickly stood up and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry. But it's just Jungkook you know. And besides, we both know he was already assuming that of us."

"I know but still," I pouted.

Taehyung planted a quick kiss on my forehead. "I won't say such things again if it makes you feel better."

I nodded.

"But you have to admit," Taehyung chuckled a little, "it was pretty smooth."

"Excuse me while I send a message to the Afterlife HQ to take me again," I mumbled darkly, wriggling out of Taehyung's grasp.

"Heck nah, where do you think you're going?" My husband caught my arm and pulled me back.

"Taehyung, Y/N!"

We both turned at our names called to see Jimin approaching with Jungkook trailing after him.

I groaned as I saw Jimin's grin that mirrored Jungkook's.

Jungkook had told Jimin.

"So how was it?" I didn't miss Jimin's sly wink at me.

I bared my teeth at him.

"Good," Taehyung was fighting the urge to give that grin despite his promise he'd made no less than five seconds ago.

Oh boy he was going to get in so much trouble when we got home. I finally knew where he kept that sledge hammer he'd once threatened me with.