Chapter 16 ~ Six more to go my dudes. And a short update just for you.

This is really short so I decided to publish it tonight too. This isn't going to be a regular occurrence tho, I just thought it would be redundant to post a 200 word chapter after you guys waiting two weeks for it.

I actually had more planned, but scrapped it because it was stupid and didn't make sense. On the bright side, this gave me a good idea for something later on.

~Serena~

Sigma's POV

After dinner tonight, I went to my room where Infernum would be waiting. We were going to do some planning and also just catch up.

As I approached my room, I saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione coming from the same direction.

"Oh, hello you three! What're you up to?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing, we just forgot Harry's notebook somewhere along this hallway and came back to find it," Hermione replied. It was obviously a lie, as I hadn't seen any notebook and with my enhanced senses I should have been able to easily, but I decided to go along with it.

"Ah! Alright, I'll let you guys go then!" The three of them let out almost unnoticeable sighs, but remained calm.

'They'd make good spies,' I thought, 'well, actually Hermione would make a good spy, the other two would be pretty good Magicians if we would train them.'

That last thought sparked an idea.

I waved goodbye to the Golden Trio and made my way back to my room.

When I got there, Infernum was waiting by my window as an owl. As I entered the room he promptly turned back to his normal form.

"Did you by any chance see Ron, Harry, or Hermione in here? Or all three of them?" I asked.

"Nope, I just got here. Although, I have some info. Not a lot, just a standard update."

We continued to talk and plan for another hour before Infernum decided to go back on guard duty. I went to bed for some well deserved rest.

~*~