Chapter Fifteen~ The new She-Ra's great. I love Bow.

Sigma's POV

We were gathered in my office again to have a meeting. More specifically we were going to talk about battle plans. We had some plans on what to do, but now that people were more advanced in training, we might have to shift things around.

"So what do you guys thing we should do. Obviously Harry isn't going to fight if we can help it. I'll have Sirius and Infernum look after him and protect him in the fight, but other than that, what do you think we should change?" I asked.

"Well I think we should have the students at the very back, protecting the school. Instead of having them take cover. Except it should only be the people who are old enough. So seventh years and older. Anyone else will take cover in the Slytherin Common Room. Which is probably the safest place," Draco suggested.

"I think I agree," Luke nodded.

"Me too, it's much more logical to have them protecting the school instead of leaving them hidden. Since they're getting the proper training now, they should be able to handle the work." Zac added.

"But we also have to take into account the people who don't wanna fight, they should have the choice to protect the school or go with the younger kids and protect them," Nico suggested.

"Shouldn't we also split up the teachers? Have half protect the school and the others protect the students inside," Will adds on.

"All good ideas, but you're forgetting the fact that there's Gryffindors here. They're gonna wanna charge right into battle," Draco paused, "well some of them at least, but that's not the point."

"I agree, some of the Gryffindors don't seem to understand how dangerous some things are before charging in." Luke agreed.

"I have to admit, I agree with Draco and Luke. We have to take into account the different personalities of the students. Some of them won't be content with staying by the school. They might want to actively in the battle, like up where the army will be focused on." Nico stated.

"Yes, we can't forget about all those things, but we should try and find a solution to meet most, or in the best case scenario, all of those things. They're all good ideas and we should try to include them." I said with a sigh.

We continued to talk about it, trying to find ways to meet all those conditions. Which was a little hard since we can't exactly know what everyone is going to do until they do it. By then it would be too late and everything could be ruined. We'd have to be precise about this, making sure we included every possible outcome we could think of.

Eventually we decided to have some army members with force field powers to help keep students and teachers from leaving a designated "safe zone", while also keeping as many enemies as it can out.

It seemed like the best possible solution we could come up with at the moment. We might be able to think of something later, but for now this idea was it.

Shortly after this meeting I would have a private lesson with Harry again. I said goodbye to my friends and sat down to get some grading done. I may be here for a mission to protect Harry, but I still gotta blend in. Which includes painfully marking everything.

It was now time for Harry's lesson. It was almost five minutes after it was supposed to start when he came in.

"Hey Harry." I greeted with a smile, like always.

"Hey," he replied curtly. I sighed, but got on with it.

"Alrighty, let's just do some sparring. What do you want to focus on?"

"I dunno. Weapons?"

"Okay, sure."

We got out our weapons and got into starting position. On the count of three we both started.

I focused on defending myself, while trying to sneak blows in. While Harry went for a more offensive approach. He struck whenever he thought was necessary.

Once we finished sparring we did some exercises, then I allowed Harry to go almost an hour before he was supposed to. I figured he had earned it since he'd done so good.

I waved goodbye to him then sat down and get back to grading with a huge sigh. Back home I didn't have to do this.

~*~Harry's POV~*~

Once I got back from my private lesson with Prince, I immediately went to where Ron and Hermione we're sitting.

"Oi, Harry! How was the lesson?" Ron asked.

"It was okay," I stated, then gave them a quick run down of what we did. We hadn't actually done a lot, so it was a pretty quick explanation.

"Well it's  amazing you've gotten this far." Hermione remarked.

"I suppose so, but I'm still suspicious of Prince," I said.

Hermione rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Well what do you want to do? Invade his privacy?" she asked sarcastically.

"Actually yes. We can sneak into his room at dinner!" I whispered excitedly to them.

"Umm, I don't know Harry. This seems kinda rude. He hasn't really done anything suspicious," Ron stated.

"Well you haven't spent as much time with him as I have. Just trust me!"

Hermione and Ron looked at each other.

"Fine, but we don't invade his privacy too much. Nothing about ransacking his drawers or anything." Hermione stated.

"But 'Mione! That's where all the best stuff is hidden!" I whined.

"Well then, you'll just have to make do with everything else."

I frowned, but agreed anyways. This is my chance to prove that Prince is up to something.

"Alright, so we'll wait for a couple minutes after dinner to begin then head over," Hermione told Ron and I, "If there isn't anything suspicious, we leave and accept that Prince is a good person who isn't up to anything. If we do find something suspicious, then we can tell the headmistress. Alright?"

"Alright," Ron and I replied simultaneously.

~*~

It was almost time to begin our search, we were a couple minutes away from where Prince has his classroom. Which would lead to an office and bedroom.

I've been there once, of course there was nothing suspicious. Maybe because he used incredibly powerful magic to quickly hide everything? I don't know. All I do know is that he's up to something.

We entered Prince's room. Which was surprisingly easy to get into. Suspicious.

We looked everywhere that Hermione permitted us to, but nothing was out of the ordinary.

This fact earned a "I told you so." from Hermione.

I sighed, but headed to dinner anyways with Hermione and Ron.

I know Prince is hiding something. I don't know if it's good or bad, but I know he is.

~*~
A/N
God. I put this off till the last minute. Although I think I earned it because I'm pretty busy. Also, happy Thanksgiving for those who celebrated yesterday. I'm Canadian so I celebrated it like last month.

On another note, Christmas is coming surprisingly fast. The weather here is so wonky tho. Usually we have a shit ton of snow by now, but it keeps snowing, then it won't for a couple days and the snow will mostly melt, then it was snow again, then the cycle repeats. I can't say I hate it, but I don't love it.

And before you go, can you guys not ask me to update soon or anything? I'm not aiming this at anyone in particular, but it stresses me out (and kinda annoys me) when people do that. Especially since I've said in two different places when I update (every two weeks on Fridays). Thanks.

~Serena~