Prologue

Gosh I've kinda missed this.

Sigma's POV

"Dad wants to see you guys." Tartarus informed me, stepping into the game room.

"Tell him we'll be right there."

Tartarus nodded and left.

"Well, let's go guys." I said, turning to my friends, they just nodded.

We reached my fathers office where he welcomed us in.

"I have two missions for you guys. You'll be splitting up though. Ethan, Zoë, and Bianca, you will be protecting the princess of planet Gah-Tah." he said.

"What about us?" Will asked.

"You will be protecting a young boy from Lucifer's second in command, Azazel. First you will need a crash course from the wizards though."

"What's the kids name?" I asked.

"Harry Potter."

"Sounds like a jerk." Luke muttered. I elbowed him in the side. In return he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. A smirk on his lips.

"Wait where are we going? Like what planet and stuff?" Nico asked.

"Earth. And you'll be going to Hogwarts. Sigma as a teacher and the rest of you as students. My friend Minerva McGonagall will help you once you're there and give you whatever you need to succeed in this mission." father replied.

"Isn't that's where your cousin is undercover at?" Zac asked Luke.

"Oh yeah. It is!" Will agreed.

"This will be fun. I can tell him what to do again." Luke laughed. We shook our heads at him, except for Ethan and Zac who laughed along.

"Well. It's time for your training to begin." Zoë reminded us smugly. She slapped me on the back and winked. She knew it was going to be draining for me and now she was teasing me about it.

"Thanks for the sympathy." I joked.

"No problem my good friend." she laughed and left along with Ethan and Bianca after we all said goodbye.

"Time for training." Zac groaned. I sighed, this was going to be a long year.

~*~
Harry's POV

"I'm so glad you agreed to come this year!" Hermione gushed, which was unlike her and very scary. Ron just stared fondly at his girlfriend.

"What's going on here?" Ginny asked as she came and sat beside me. I shrugged. Ginny rolled her eyes and smiled. Her and I were acting normal, which was good because I thought since we broke up it would be weird, but it wasn't and I was forever grateful it wasn't. We decided to break up since we felt more like siblings and things just got awkward in our relationship, so we both thought it best to break up with no hard feelings.

"Anyways, mum wants your help in the kitchen." Ginny bumped my shoulder and left back into the kitchen.

My heart swelled and I smiled goofily. She referred to Molly as my "mum". This was great. This was my family now and I loved them. I can't wait to go to Hogwarts and finally have a normal year.

~*~
A/N
First of the three chapters I'm posting today for the celebration of having this book out finally.

I've been so anxious to get these out and almost posted them right away, but I have some self control and didn't which isn't really good for you I suppose, but it's pretty great for me.

~Serena~