"My brother thought I was going to usurp him he was convinced by it. After my father Qadir died Ramzeez became Sultan, he was the eldest, so I had no qualms about that, after all, I was head of his army a prestigious position. Alas he became paranoid and he threw me down here. . . it's that sorcerer, I tell you," Sadiq explained in a hushed voice. "He has the Sultan. . . my own brother in a trance, the Sultan listens to Selezar and his poisonous words - "

"Will we ever get out?" Mari asked, looking up at the ceiling, hoping against hope for some divine interception.

"Hope is never lost so long as we are still breathing, Mari." Sadiq could not finish his sentence as there was a commotion coming into the dungeon. Now what? It was the Sultan and Selezar, the plump boy must have been Umarah and the giant who had to lower his head must have been none other than Raj Djawadi. There were also a few other guards.

"Tell him," Selezar hissed into the Sultan's ear.

"Sadiq Ishtar. . . today you stand trial. Trail for your rebellious crimes. You're a traitor and a betrayer of my trust."

"Wise words," Selezar hissed into the Sultan's ear. Mari saw first-hand the mesmerized Ramzeez under some dark spell of sorts.

"What trial?" Sadiq asked weakly. Mari listened keenly.

"Trial by combat of course," the Sultan announced. "If you survive your trial you will be granted one wish. You know the law, the law our fore fathers set in stone."

"Wise, Sire," the Serpent King added.

"Guards," Ramzeez said in a commanding manner. "Cease him." The guards entered Sadiq's cell and roughly grabbed him and took him away. The light briefly shone on Sadiq and Mari saw he was no more than a sickly-looking man, quite handsome and much younger than she thought he would be maybe in his mid-thirties, he also had a long unkempt beard it was like a forest.

"Father," Umarah spoke up he had been eyeballing Mari from the minute he entered the dungeon. "I like this one may she come as my escort?"

Ramzeez looked at his fat son and then looked at Selezar for an answer. "It might be nice for her to see Sadiq's demise, my Liege. They have become friends, from what the guards have told me."

"And I like her," Umarah announced in a breathy voice. Mari looked at all of them with disgust but masked it well behind a feigned smile.

"So be it," Ramzeez said and the guards entered her cell at his behest, he shackles were taken of and she was roughly manhandled, but Umarah intervened and the guards then allowed Mari to walk on her own free will.

"She is coming!" Was the repetitive cry from the dungeon as Yasin Habib was shaking the cell door frantically. All Mari heard was the prisoner heckling. "She is coming! She is coming! She is coming!"

They eventually came to the prodigious throne room it was much brighter now than when Mari last saw it last night. She was also immediate collared. "Selezar," Ramzeez called for his right hand.

"Yes, my Liege," Selezar said.

"You are to rule in my stead."

"As you wish, my Liege," and so Selezar took his seat on the Titan Throne, Mari looked at him with loathing. All night she had a kill list in mind, and she had said the names of all the men she wanted dead. Dim, Emre, Selezar and now Ramzeez, possibly Umarah, maybe.

"Where is my daughter?" Mari demanded an answer as the group exited the throne room.

The perv Umarah the ungodly grabbed her arse and said, "she was sold last night to the highest bidder, you need not worry about her any longer," he gave her arse a spanking.