CAIN (EDITED)

For most of the journey, Cain Magia had to listen to how Abbasi was going to slay Cheikh Ibora. The Madman had come up with every idea under the sun. Ideas that included a simple beheading or hanging, but Abbasi dismissed those ideas as being too simple too pleasurable a death for Aymen. No, Abbasi had sinister plans for his adversary of over a decade.

Cain politely listened to the ramblings and rantings of the Madman. Cain, however, was rather distant and began focusing on the task at hand. He couldn't sense anything beyond the entrance of the Abyss. Nothing at all in fact. Ruban Umber, on the other hand, could see a glimpse of what would happen. Cain remembered his Hand. Normally Cain could sense his adversary, but darkness was all he could see when he tapped into the power of the sixth sense.

"So, Magia, how do you intend to defeat Vaohrodia?" Abbasi's booming voice rang in his ear. The Madman looked totally curious and had leaned forward to hear Cain's master plan, but Cain disappointed the Madman, he didn't really have a plan, just a dream. Cain just shrugged his shoulders and looked away from Abbasi's icy glare. "Have you a plan, Magia?" Abbasi asked again. It was at that point Cain's ruby red eyes gazed at his blade, Avenger and Abbasi picked up on this. "You do have a rare and powerful sword, Magia, I'll give you that. Against Vaohrodia's sacred shadow sword you don't stand a chance in a one on one duel."

"We'll see," Cain calmly replied lightly brushing the side of his nose. He was feeling a tad bit nervous the closer they got to Kwaad Forest his knees trembled ever so slightly. Only a select few had made Vaohrodia submit and he was sitting beside the only non-Divine who had accomplished that rare feat.

"I tell no lie, Magia, get hit by his Sacred Shadow Sword and you're as good as dead. It poisons the soul, you see. Few weapons are more powerful than Vaohrodia's and you know where one of the swords resides."

"Dawn" was one of the swords the Madman was referring to. Dawn was also known as "the Blade of the Morning" it was locked away in Beasts prison. "The Dagger of Destiny simply called "Destiny" would also work. Lastly, there was Hope. The Vanishing Sword, but that only showed up to those who were deemed worthy. Cain wouldn't be deemed worthy enough to hold its hilt. These were the only weapons that trumped Vaohrodia's blade.

"What is he like to fight?" Cain asked. He thought he would ask Abbasi now seeing as he was relatively sober, bar the wine he had drunk earlier.

"He is fast, Magia," Abbasi remarked as he mused. "Lightning fast. Even with a full suit of armour on. He was stronger than I thought he would be, much stronger. He is just as good as fighting on the backfoot as he is on the front. He knows powerful moves as well Magia. You better watch out for the obliterator." Cain knew very few had learned the obliterator, none in fact, none bar the forbidden one. That move could destroy almost anything in its path. "It's a shame you can't dymenize, Magia." Abbasi admitted.

"Hmm? Dymenize?" Cain repeated.

"A rare ability, Magia, my bloodline trait. I gain the strength of a diamond, nothing can touch me when I dymenize."

"Neat," was Cain's response. No wonder why Abbasi survived the obliterator. "What else should I know?"

"He is the master of the sixth sense, but because of that, well. . . you know the repercussions of using such a powerful ability."

"If you rely on just the sixth sense you dull the other senses."

"Right, Magia," Abbasi offered him a trademark grin. "He is blind, deaf, has no sense of smell he cannot even feel you, but he is the master of the sixth sense. That is something to be concerned with."

"Anything else I should know?"

"He can summon all the souls that reside in the Abyss and they all attack you at once like a swarm of pesky locusts."