Nadia 2

The rain pattered quietly against the palaces ceiling, all of the servant were running around to make sure all the windows and doors were closed so that rain couldn't get in. Portia especially had a rough day since any rain that did; by chance get in, she had to mop up immediately so that the water wouldn't damage the floor. You however had woken up rather late that morning, the room was dark since no light could be seen through the curtains.

"Hurry up and get things done please. I need to wake up (y/n) now." Portia came scrambling into your room and saw you were already awake and sitting up.

"ah I'm so sorry (y/n) I let you sleep in too long and it's already afternoon, oh gosh Nadia won't be pleased with this." You quickly shushed the rambling girl and gave her a soft smile.

"Thank you for-allowing me rest longer, I needed it" Portia's worry-some demeanor quickly washed away as she laid your clothes on the red velvet chair.

"Lunch is almost ready and Nadia expects you, you are her partner after all." A chuckle escaped her lips a you stared down at her. she quickly scattered out of your room leaving you alone with your thoughts. the light from the window didn't do much but you had will to light a candle as you got out of the bed. You let the soft silk fabric fall around your shoulders. You heard a small bell and your eyes widened as you raced to the dining room.

"Im sorry I'm late Nadia. I slept in and It took me awhile to get dressed." You took your seat next to her and smiled lovingly at her, Her eyes were so pretty and her hair was pulled into a low side ponytail.

"That's quite alright my love, i'm sure that rest was well needed, i do keep you awake often." Her sentence drifted away once the food was placed in front of the both of you. You both chatted and joked around while eating. The warmth of her smile subsided in the pit of your stomach. She just gave the love she knew you needed the most an you know what.

That was more than enough.