Julian 3

[really angsts man]

"Yes but you never told me that you were going to fucking go with him in the end!" You and asra have been at it for hours. You told him about your relationship with the doctor, needless to say. He was absolutely furious, you'd never seen him even get angry at anyone before.
"Why does it even matter to you! All you do is flirt and then leave for three weeks!" Your blood pressure was increasing as anger made its way to your face, Your cheeks were flushed red. He grabbed his tarot card deck and roughly shuffled it through his fingertips.
"Why does it matter?!" You watched as he stopped dead in his tracks, his bitter pacing halting to a stop.
"You own half of me. You own fucking half of me. It sucks to know that all I did never mattered because now that I have you again. I'll lose you again." Nothing was making sense. You knew that you had forgotten anything from before three years ago.
"What are you rambling about." You spit back. Everything that was spoken between you two were laced with venom.
"You always wanted to know what happened right?" His anger seemed to wash away slightly. The facade he was using was leaving slowly.
"Well how about I remind you. Three years ago you were under doctor devoraks care. You got the plague while I was off on a trip." Your mind raced slowly as you began to contemplate the things he was spitting At you.
"I came back only to find out that you had died from it. The sickness had eaten you alive and when I got back. All that was left of you was burnt bones. Ashes and blood." His voice was weary but no adoration was in his tone yet. You thought about that word 'yet'.
"After you had died I turned to doctor devorak and helped him to find a cure, when me and him were searching the count had caught the plague as well. This made my situation much worse." Asra was rambling again. Everything he said mixed with the next syllable and it was the equivalent to writing in cursive.
You had caught yourself drifting from the white haired males story. He noticed you did too.
"You won't even listen now?"
"You wouldn't listen then either."
"I was dumb to think anything else would come out of this."
You watched the male grab his hat and throw his scarf around himself. His feet patted against the hardwood as he opened the door and looked at you.
"I can't bare to see you hurt again dear." He closed the door and made his way through the foggy town. He left you completely alone, you shut off the lights in the shop and made your way out as well. You wanted to talk to julian, comfort was all that ran through your minds.
"Ah (y/n) why aren't you in bed?" Julian's gruff voice echoes through the dark alley as you turned around. It all hit you at once, the tears were streaming down your wind kissed cheeks threatening to drop onto the cold stones beneath your feet.
"Juju~" the small whimper left your throat as you turned around to meet his eyes.
"Hey wait what's wrong?" He quickly rushes to your side and cradled you against his chest.
"You can't remember a thing from the plague can you? Or at least you can't remember most of it." You asked him. Almost reassuring yourself in the process of it.
"No not that I can recall, love did something come up with Asra?" The look that you gave off immediately answered his question.
"Like hell he did. Where is he?" He tried to keep his voice down but you just stared at him. Tears still dripping off of your face.
"Ah of course. Darling let's go back to shop okay? We can rest and I'll take you on a date in the morning okay?" His voice that was once filled with anger was now soft and almost a whisper tone. Your head bobbed up and down and he held your hand as you two strolled back to the shop. Whatever had happened. Whatever will happen. That was tomorrow's issue.