Asra 3

[Angst]

Click clack
Click clack
Your heals from your small heals smacked against the tiled floors of the palace. The walls around you seemed to close in as tears threatened to spill from your eyes.
Why are you trying?
What was the use of any of this?
You tried to hard to feel hope out of this, you tried to think of what could be. The only thing that would happen was your heart shattering into pieces.
Go for a walk.
Take a breath.
You wondered if you'd come back after walking out the palace doors. Things hadn't gotten this bad in forever. You pondered for a moment but then climbed out your window into the gardens.
Follow your heart.
You'll find me.
You walked towards the middle of the maze and hummed in disappointment as the fountain was cracked and the water was dried out.
What happened here?
How can I reach him?
Your mind was in panic as you the wind blew around the area. The leaves looked dead, the fountain was covered in moss. And Faust. Faust laid half alive inside the fountain.
You caused this.
This is your fault (y/n).
This is what happens when you stay.
You rush over to the shattered fountain and pick up Faust.
"Faust I'm so sorry." You choke on your sobs as everything around you crumbles into ash.
"Please forgive me"
-
Your body jolts awake as you sit up in the small shops bedroom and look over at the sleeping male next to you. Your breaths still needed to steady out as tears streamed down your face. Faust seemed to notice how uncomfortable you were since she slithered around your arm for comfort.
"Thanks girl.." you sigh as you run your finger through Asras fluffy hair. His body turns and nuzzles closely against you, his body starting up.
"Mm (y/n) why are you up." He mumbled and looked up at you. His eyes still droopy from being so tired still. You smiled sweetly at his demeanor.
He's okay.
"Nothing my love. Go back to sleep." You smile softly as you both cuddle back into the warmth under the blanket.