Julian 1

[Fluff]

"Julian wake up honey" You smiled lovingly as they shook Julian in the small twin sized bed.
"mm not yet darling.." Julian groaned as he nuzzled his face into your hip.
"The sun isn't even up yet.." he tried to argue against the fact that he had to get up.
"Jules- have you looked outside yet? It's almost noon.." you try to hold back a laugh but it fails and you begin to chuckle.
"It's noon?!" He says in a panicked voice as he sits up quickly.
"Uhm yeah why?" You compose yourself and sit up a bit.
"I had plans for us. Get dressed quickly!" He says and quickly jumps off the small bed and puts on his overcoat. You quickly dress yourself as well, once your (f/c) cloak was slipped on you both headed out into town.
"So mystery man. Where are you taking me today hmm?" You asked him as you snaked your arm around his. His face was flushed a dark red, he seemed so nervous.
"It's a surprise- I just hope you enjoy it." He rambled quickly as both of you took your time on the walk.
"Can you close your eyes for a moment darling?" Julian asked you softly and held your hand to guide you.
"Sure love." Your eyes flutter closed and let Julian guide you. You begin to hear people talking around you. Julian then sits you down.
"Open your eyes." Julian whispers into your ear. Your eyes flutter open to a flustered Julian who looked nervous and once you saw your surrounding you noticed where you were.
"The community theatre.. how'd you know I loved this place?" Your lips curled happily into a loving grin.
"I have to know what my darling love, after all you know a lot about me" he chuckled lowly and placed his hand in yours.
"Sometimes I forget your a big man and not a small puppy." You giggle to yourself as a small blush creeps across Julian's face, the lanterns in the room are blown out and lights in the front of the stage stay on. Music slowly begins as everyone begins to shush themselves and find there seats.
"Thank you Julian" you whisper and the notes from the symphony take over.
-
     After spending almost four hours in the community theatre listening to various composed pieces, you and Julian both take your  leave and venture out into the town again.
"That was amazing Jules." You smile lovingly as you grip his hand tightly.
"Thanks darling I try my best. Now! How about we go to the tavern?" He says with a huge grin across his cheeks.
"Ah yes! We haven't gone in forever. But only if you pay" you smile smugly and chuckle.
"I'd never make my date pay." He admits and you both walk happily into the tavern. The second you get into the tavern Julian is floating and showboating about how lucky he is to have you. All the same things along the lines of this.
"Have you seen (y/n) their absolutely perfect for me."
"(Y/n)'s eye are so pretty when the sun hits them"
"(Y/n)'s smile could make anyone jealous!"
You felt your cheeks growing hot as he kept talking about you to the bartender  and his pals there. The rest of the night was spent with the two of you drinking and singing along to any song a fellow patron would play.
-
Oof so someone wanted Julian fluff where he shows you off and stuff so here y'all go! remember to request oneshots or scenarios!
-Mc