Asra 1

[fluff]

The warmth of his hands in yours were always such a close comfort to you. The way his thumb would caress over the back of your hand. His soft hums as you both stared off into the sky. These nights were your absolute favorite. Just you and asra together watching the stars. Asras arm lifts up and points to a constellation.
"Orion. Or the hunter, it represents a mythical hunter. Son of the sea god Poseidon and the Cretan princess Euryale." Asras arm lowers and he lets out a content huff. You loved hearing him talk about the stars so you pointed at one that he had thought you about.
"Draco, or the dragon! Draco constellation represents the dragon Ladon, the mythical creature with a hundred heads that guarded the gardens of the Hesperides in Greek mythology." You smiled happily as Asra looked over at you with a proud smile on his face.
"That's right sweetheart. I figured you'd remember Draco." His smile seemed so innocent in that moment, and at that moment time stopped. The wind pushed his white fluffy bangs back and revealed his forehead, his eyes twinkled against the moonlight and his smile was bright and loving. You couldn't help but stare. This caught his attention as a blush appeared on his face.
"W-what are you looking at hmm?" He smiles cheekily and squeezes your hand a bit.
"You just looked so content at the moment. It's so nice seeing you-" you stuttered over your words for a moment.
"It's nice seeing me so what (y/n)?" asra whispered.
"It's nice seeing you so calm and happy, you always come home worried or stressed out. So seeing you calm is a blessing.." you admit with a huff.
"Mm I'm sorry about that." He immediately seemed upset which filled your stomach with guilt.
"No no it's fine! I'm just happy to have this time with you asra.." a blush appears on your face as asra points up again.
"Andromeda. Or the chained maiden, Andromeda is one of the Greek constellations. It was named after Andromeda, the daughter of Cassiopeia and Cepheus in Greek mythology, who was chained and left for the sea monster Cetus to eat, and then saved by Perseus." You smile softly and giggled.
"You're my Perseus asra."