Chapter 8. Act 1, Scene 2!

So I won't be updating as fast anymore because school has just started and I'm slammed with honors homework from English, History and  Algebra 2. 

I won't forget, but I'm just lettin ya know~

"Some hearts don't heal as fast nor as well as others."

I spent the weekend barfing in a bucket, drowning myself in cups of water and Ibueprofen all while Tate came over and stayed the night again. I was generally confused on why he was here. Maybe he thought it was still his fault. Obviously! 

Yet him and Eve get along real well. 

We're all in Eve's room and the two are screaming at the TV, while their fingers jab different buttons on the wii.

"That's bullshit!" Tate grumbled, clearly in a sour mood. I was curled up on the bed, beginning to feel more alive than before. I still had a water bottle plastered to my side with a fresh clean bucket on the ground.

"Awe, don't be sad little boy!" She said with a fercious grin as she continued to walk the Wii's tennis ball inside the TV.

He groaned before he brought his hand back to swing. I felt a small wave of nasea rush through me, making me groan slightly.

"You ok over there sicky?" Tate asked with a teasing grin. I held my stomach and pulled the blankets over my body. The naseas feeling left as soon as it came.

"Just peachy," I growled. I was tired of being hungover. I hadn't eaten much. Just a couple crackers for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

"I might as well call you Princess Puke from now on," Tate said with his head lolling back in laughter. I scowled.

"If you do I'll kill you with a spork," I threatened darkly.

"I'm shivering in fright," He said mockingly. Eve huffed.

"This is boring," She announced before throwing the remote on the ground.

"I agree. Let's do something!" I chimed. I was tired of laying in bed all day. Maybe getting up and out will make me feel a little better. And at this rate, anything was better than being cooped up in here. 

"Why so you can flood the streets with your vomit?" Tate asked with a shit eating smirk. I balled my fists.

"No, with your blood," I hissed.

"Please, I'm untouchable babe," He said with a wink. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, well, either you two can keep flirting or Tate can get out so I can help you pick out an outfit for today," Even said with a shrug.

"We're not flirting!" I spat in defense.

"I wasn't, she was," Tate said with a grin. 

"You're so annoying," I huffed.

"But you love it."

"Bite me."

"Your wish is my command, Princess Puke," He said with a smirk.

"That's it!" I growled before thrusting the sheets off me. I quickly rolled off the bed, my feet shuffling onto the ground. With a step back, a horrified look overtook Tate's face as he realized he wasn't getting away with his words.

Right as I took a step, Eve's arms wrapped around my stomach, holding me back. What the hell?!

"Let me at him!" I growled, clawing my hands through the air. Tate began to uncontrollably laugh.

"What are you laughin at you prick?!" I shouted, anger rushing through my veins in a flurry.

My squirming and Tate and Eve's laughter stopped when the doorbell rang.