Loudmouthed ME + Mafia YOU = A lot of crazy

I leaned up and kissed him passionately. "I don't want to leave unless you come with me." I mumbled against his lips.

He smiled and kissed me back. "Good."

I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him closer. Someone burst through the living room door and we separated. We sat up and Paul was running in the living room.

Landon stood up and stared at him. "What the hell?"

Paul stopped in front of us and caught his breath. "They took her, they took Jamie." he panted.

"Who?" I asked and stood beside Landon.

"The people Joseph was working for." he looked at Landon. "They think she killed him."

I wimpered and burst into tears. This is all my fault.

Landon was immediately in motion. He pulled me into my room and took my shirt off. He took my face in his hands and pecked my lips. "Everything is going to be fine." he handed me a set of clothes and I got dressed quickly.

I slipped on my shoes while Landon got dressed. He pulled Paul and I along as he went to his car.

The whole ride I was sitting in the backseat trying to get myself under control. How do you deal with something like this?

Your best friend is taken because of what you did? I don't understand how I am supposed to deal?

The car lurched to a stop in front of Valencio's house and we all got out. Cars were lined in the driveway and as soon as we walked in the house, people swarmed to us. Landon waved them off and looked around the room.

Landon found my hand and pulled me to him. Martha saw us and came over as quickly as she could.

"Landon where did they take her?" she asked through her tears. "That's my little girl and I don't know if I will get her back." she sobbed. I stepped closer to her and put my arms around her tiny frame. She cried into my shoulder and Landon went to find Valencio.

I moved her to the couch and sat down with her. I was silently comforting her as she continued to cry.

A few moments later Landon came back with a gun. "I'm going to get her, Paul is going with me."

Martha looked up at me. "Go." she said to me and kissed my cheek.

I stood up and Landon shook his head.

"No." he said sternly.

"I'm going." I said and took the gun from him. "If you go, I go."

"Not a chance." he said angrily.

I rolled my eyes. "This is my fault." I said and stepped up to him. "I'm going and if you have a problem with it then you can kiss my ass." I raised my eyebrow, daring him to argue.

He glared at me and finally nodded.

Paul met us at the front door and Landon drove, more like sped, to where ever they took Jamie.

The building was just a rundown apartment building on the bad side of town. Landon got out and I was behind him as he walked. The front of the building and the ones surrounding it were covered in graffitti and most of the windows were broken out.

"Stay close." he said and looked back at me. "I really don't want you to be here." he said softly.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him through the door. "This is my fault, I need to be here."

He kissed me once before we quietly moved through the empty building.

I could hear people talking and I recognized one of the voices from somewhere. I stepped around Landon and he grabbed my arm. I turned and glared at him. 'Let go.' I mouthed.

He shook his head and pulled me back behind him. I raised my gun and shook it above my head. He glared at me and let me go.

I smirked victoriously and carefully looked around the corner.

A group of men were surrounding a small TV and my stomach clenched at the sight of the person on the moniter.

Keith was talking to the group of men like it was some video chat. I listened carefully to what he was saying but in couldn't understand anything because the volume was low and the group of men were mumbling in deep voices.

I glanced around the room and noticed a door on the opposite side. Jamie was most likely in there.

Landon saw it too and nudged me forward. He brought his lips to my ear. "Go and we will take care of them."

I nodded and sprinted across the room. The men looked at me but I was already on the other side of the door as shots rang out.

Jamie was passed out and tied to a chair, sitting in the middle of the room. She was alone in the room so I ran over to her and picked her face up in my hands.

"Jamie." I whispered and shook her face. She didn't respond. I shook her harder and she stared to shift.

Her eyes opened but groggily and she didn't look like she knew what was going on. She whispered something but it was quiet and mussed up.

I let her face go and began to untie her. She slumped forward and onto my shoulder as I finished untieing her.

I stood up and hefted her onto my shoulder properly and opened the door. Landon saw us and came over. The men from earlier were on the floor, dead. I turned my head away and looked up at Landon.

Paul took Jamie from me and we all walked back out to the car. "We need to get her to a hospital." he said and laid her gingerly in the backseat.

I looked at Landon. "Go and I will call Valencio to come pick me up."

He shook his head. "No, I need you to go to the hospital with us incase someone comes back." he pushed me into the car. "No arguments." he said and shut my door.

I rolled my eyes and turned in my seat to look at Jamie. She looked drained of color and broken. She just looked like if you touched her she would crumble inder your fingertips. Paul was elevating her head and trying to get her to open her eyes. I turned to Landon as he opened the door and got in.

"Who was that guy on the moniter?" Paul asked.

Landon shrugged and looked at me. "Do you know?"