Loudmouthed ME & Mafia YOU = A lot of crazy

Jamie drove to Joseph's house with me in the backseat. Her windows were tinted dark enough so that I couldn't be seen. She glanced at me nervously. "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?"

I nodded. "Just go, Landon's house is right down the street. Go home and don't worry." I got out of the car and she drove away. I quietly walked around the house and found the breaker box. I opened it and flipped all the switches off. Every light in the house went off and I wiped the box down to remove all my finger prints. Just to be safe, I found a rock and picked it up and threw it at the box. Sparks flew and I picked up the rock and threw it as hard as I could over the fence and into the neighbors yard.

I continued around the house and found a window. It was unlocked, so I climbed into it stealthily.

Joseph was cursing to himself as he bumped around in the next room. I was still and let my eyes adjust to the dark before I continued forward.

I was in what looked to be like a guest bedroom. Jamie said there would be a gun in his nightstand in his room. His room is near the kitchen. I quietly pressed my ear against the door and listened.

Joseph sighed and walked down the hall. I heard the front door slam and I quickly ran down the hall and found myself in the living room. A door was on the far side and I ran toward it. As soon as the door swung closed behind me I heard the front door open and close.

Immediately, Joseph came running in the kicthen with a large black flashlight in his hands. His eyes were frantic when they landed on me.

My breath quickened and I sprinted into a different door.. It looked like Joseph's bedroom. He was behind me in an instant. I jumped on the bed and tried to run across but he grabbed my leg and yanked me back. I let out a small scream and used my free leg to kick him in the stomach.

He groaned but didn't let go of me. I reached back but couldn't reach anything that I could use to hit him with. I kicked again and my foot connected with his face.

He let go of my leg and cradled his, now gushing blood, nose. I scrambled to my feet and leaped off the bed. I ripped the drawer out of the nightstand and found the gun. When I grabbed it something hit me in my back and I collapsed on the ground, dropping the gun in the process.

Joseph stood over my holding the flashlight and he flipped me over over onto my back.

It felt like a huge pressure was put on my chest and I couldn't really breath. He really knocked the breath out of me with that damn flashlight.

The blood from his nose dripped rapidly on the front of my shirt. I was trying to suck in air like a fish out of water.. He stood over me and just stared at me with crazy eyes.

He raised the flashlight and got ready to hit me with hit but I mustered enough energy to raise my foot up and kick him in the groin. He fell over clutching himself and graoning.

I sat up on my knees and searched around the floor for the gun. It was nowhere to be found.

My breathing was beginning to get under control but it still hurt to breathe. Joseph grabbed at my shirt but I stumbled to my feet before he could actually get a hold on me. I searched around the room for anything that might be able to hurt him because I couldn't find the gun.

I found a ball piont pen on the ground and picked it up. Joseph got off the ground and caught me in a headlock. He squeezed and I could feel the color draining from my face. My air was being cut off and he just squeezed harder.

I gripped the pen and rammed it into his stomach. I felt the flow of blood on my hands and down my lower back and legs. I yanked the pen out and he just tightened his grip on me. He started to stumble but held onto me.