Prologue

I walked towards the main gate of the hospital.

Another day, another patient, another experience, another lesson. 

" Good morning, Doctor. " Cyrine said.

" Good morning. " I replied with a smile.

I marked my attendance at the receptionist table and then took the lift for the 6th floor where my cabin is. I work here for more than 6 months when Iyan Sir brought me here. 

The lift opens and I walk out while taking out the keys of my cabin. It was umptieth time I was doing this, but today, it was kind of different and weird.

I don't know why, but many people told me that Iyan Sir is a mafia and he can hurt me torture me but after meeting him, I can say, he is humble and gentleman. 

Thoughts aside, I reached my cabin, unlocked the door and entered the black, darkroom.

" Ahh! " I groaned as I felt a pinch on my neck. My body was not working now. I tried to turn myself to look at the person but fell down eventually.

I guess I was in a deep sleep when someone splashed water on me.

Who dared to wake me up?

I opened my eyes to see a blurred image of a girl in her twenties, with specs, looking at me with disgust.

" Now, wake up and walk on the ramp. " She shouted.

I, now, felt that I was held by someone. I looked at my sideways to see two black men holding me by my respective arms. I looked at the girl and she said something in a different language and those men left me. I tried to balance myself. 

" Go now. " She shouted, pushing me behind the long curtains. And then I heard someone call my name.

" Here comes Amaira Khan. She is a doctor. "

I just stood there as I was in a stage, and saw many people in business suits and tuxedos, sitting in the audience seats.

" Walk " I heard that girl shout again. 

I unknowingly started walking on the ramp. My hands sideways, no style, just a simple morning walk. 

I stood at the end of the ramp when I saw the man who gave the opportunity of proving myself in his hospital, the Mafia Hospital ' IRyan Hospital ', Mr. Iyan Khan, who raised his hand a little to make a U-turn and then I understood, he wants me to turn.

Here I am kidnapped, feeling like nausea and doing ramp for no reason and he is signaling me to take a U-turn as well.

What an idiot mafia he is!

Though nodding a little I walked to my initial position. I saw a man beside him raised a banner and shouted,

" 40000 Dollars "

I was shocked. 

Am I in an auction show? 

" 40000 Dollars for Amaira, the starting price, 40000 Dollars one "

What? I am being sold?

" 40000 Dollars two "

What really happened to me yesterday or this morning? I looked at the walls of the room, some bright rays entering through the glass windows. Its morning.

" 40000 Dollars, anyone else before its auctioned? "

" 45000 Dollars. " I looked up to watch another man in the corner of the first row shouting that.

" 45800 Dollars. " Another man from the last row.

" 48000 Dollars. " The man next to Iyan said again.

" 49500 Dollars. " A man from some middle row said.

" 50000 Dollars. " The same man from the last row said.

" 60000 Dollars. " The man next to Iyan said again.

" Okay, 60000 dollars, one " 

" 60000 Dollars two "

" Anyone more? "

" 60000 Dollars, three. Auctioned. Amaira to Mafia Iyan. "

I looked at him with shock.

' He is a great Mafia. He can harm you or torture you. If possible, run away from him. '

I saw Iyan stood up, pointed his left finger towards the door. Tears fall down from my eyes. I never thought I would be sold. 

I regret the decision of accepting the deal, Iyan gave me. 

I regret not listening to the warnings by my friend squad.

And now, I am sold to a Mafia.

Sold to Mafia!

to be continued...