44

Daniel's pov
when we were in the car , i received a text from my friend.

Daniel's povwhen we were in the car , i received a text from my friend

smirking to myself , i started texting the guy

Eunae's povwhen we got home , i went to my room , exhausted from all the performances

Eunae's pov
when we got home , i went to my room , exhausted from all the performances. Seongwoo and Jaehwan were staying over at their own dormitory because their manager needed to discuss with the members about their comeback.

"yah , who finished the ice-cream?" Holji shouted from the kitchen. "i just bought some a few days ago. who finished them so quickly?" Eunkyung replied back.

"it's not me! unnie didn't buy my favourite flavour." i replied. only one kept quiet. "Jeon Haewon!" Holji shouted.

"nae unnie nae! nayana!" Haewon said getting out of her room walking past mine. i got out to check what's going on.

"i was craving for some and then i knew it , i finished everything." Haewon said rubbing her nape.

"go get us some now you greedy girl!" Holji said. "mwo? at this time?" Haewon asked. "i'll go with you then." i suggested and Haewon reluctantly nodded.

we both went out and walked our way to the nearest convenience store. on the way back with the ice-cream after getting them , we heard footsteps walking behind us.

assuming it was just a fan , Haewon didn't want to walk faster when i suggested to. suddenly , someone knocked Haewon out with a hard hit on her head.

i looked at the person only to get my face covered with a piece of weird smelling cloth.

Minhoon's pov (Daniel's 'slave')
Eunae fell onto the ground after smelling the cloth for a few seconds and i lifted her light body over my shoulder easily.

dragging the other girl , Haewon to the side of the street , i quickly ran away with Eunae on my shoulder and drove to the place Daniel wanted me to place her at.

after placing her properly on the bed , i tied her hands and legs together and chained them up onto the bed. chaining her legs to the end of the bed as well , i gave Daniel a call.

"yeoboseyo , Minhoon?" "hyung , i brought her here already." "good , wait there so i can head over and pass you your award." "hyung , don't you need to meet your manager?" "it got cancelled because my manager can't make it." "nae hyung. i'll wait here."

after hanging up , i went to sit down on the sofa to wait for Daniel to arrive.

Holji's pov
"what's taking them so long?" Eunkyung said walking around the entrance all worried. "just sit down , maybe they need time to choose the flavours? you know how picky Haewon is."

"but it has been an hour!" Eunkyung said. i looked up at the clock to realise that it really has been long since they left.

"aish." i took my phone and dialled Haewon's number to only get a 'beep'. it was the same for Eunae's. "they're not answering." i told Eunkyung.

"ahh eottoke..what's going on.." Eunkyung said panicking. "let's go." i said wanting to go outside to look for them.

the moment i opened the door , Seongwoo and Jaehwan stood there. "oh? are you guys heading out?" Seongwoo asked. "where's Haewon? and Eunae?" Jaehwan asked after looking behind us.

"they went out to get ice-cream but they're not back after an hour. and also not picking up our calls." Eunkyung explained.

"i shouldn't have asked them to. blame my stupid cravings." i said blaming myself. "aniya , maybe they're on the way?" Seongwoo asked.

"hyung , i remember seeing Daniel heading out immediately after manager-nim told us he can't make it..could it be..?" Jaehwan asked.

"no way..he won't dare." Seongwoo said before running down the stairs. we chased after him with all our might.

"Eunae?!" he shouted. "Haewon!" shouted Jaehwan. after lookin around on the road to the convenience store , i saw someone lying on the side of the road.

heading towards the motionless person , i bent down till my butt touched my ankles. flipping her hair away from her face , i saw a familar face.

"Jaehwan! Seongwoo oppa! Eunkyung!" i shouted. the three of them ran to me and gasped. "Haewon!" Jaehwan said lifting her head in his arms.

"wake up!" Jaehwan cried. "if Haewon is here , where's Eunae?" Eunkyung asked.

—————————————————————