35

Jihoon's pov
i wasn't in the mood to drink so i didn't join my hyungs with the drinking. i was about to head to bed when my manager told me that the members were quite drunk.

i got out of my room to see Daniel walking Seongwoo to his room. strange , since when Daniel would help Seongwoo?

whatever , i'm suppose to help Woojin back to his room now. when i walked past them , i heard Seongwoo say out , "i'm suppose to go visit Eunae now.." in a drunk way.

ignoring it , i went to my manager's room to find Woojin already helped by my staff. "oh Jihoon-ah , we won't need help now. sorry to disturb you. you can go back to your room now." our manager said.

as i was walking back , i saw that Daniel was taking the lift. all of us are living on the same floor though , so why is he using the lift?

when he went inside the lift , i saw that he was using his- no wait , that isn't his phone. it looks like Seongwoo's phone.

something is not right. Seongwoo said he was suppose to visit Eunae now. that means he might have texted her earlier on before he started drinking.

when Daniel took the lift , i hid so i was out of sight from him before the lift went up. i need to get to Eunae to make sure she's safe.

i quickly pressed the lift button and waited for the next lift to arrive before pressing on the level that Daniel went to.

but when i got up , i looked left and right to only realise that Daniel was gone. he wasn't seen anywhere.

right! i have Haewon noona's number!