03

Eunae's pov
after dinner , Seongwoo led me into Jisung's room since he wanted some alone time together and Jisung agreed to lend his room to us.

as long as we don't mess his room up or do , well you know what i mean.

we squeezed in the small bean bag Jisung's room had. Seongwoo wrapped his arm around my shoulders while i placed my right arm across his chest.

"i'm doing a comeback again in like 3 or 4 weeks later even though i just did one recently. it's so tiring." i said pouting.

"aigo~ how i wish i can take over your place so you can rest at home." i felt him brush my hair. "yah , look up." he said.

i looked up and saw him give me a funny expression with his eyeballs to the center and his mouth pouted.

i laughed at his face. "yah , what's with that expression?" i said and he hugged me closer. "i want to see you smile."

"gomawo nae namchin (my boyfriend). i'm blessed to have such a boyfriend." i said hugging him back.

"just tolerate it for another few more years. once we make enough money , we can quit being idols and live our lives comfortably." he said.

"araseo." i said with my face against his chest. we stayed like that for a few minutes until someone knocked on the door.

"yah , come outside and have some desserts you two love birds." i heard Jisung say and me and Seongwoo got up and left the room.

"Woojin made it." Jisung said handing the both of us a pudding each. it was a shape of a heart. i smiled and looked up to look for Haewon to find her sitting next to Jaehwan.

i walked to her and said , "Jaehwan oppa , i'll borrow her for a while okay?" he nodded and i dragged Haewon to a corner of the living room.

"unnie , did you thank Woojin oppa for the pudding?" i asked and she shaked her head. "ani , wae?" she asked still not sure why Woojin made the pudding.

"unnie , let me ask. what is the shape of the pudding?" "hearteu." she said. "have he passed you a plate of pudding yet?" "ani-"

"Haewon noona!" Woojin walked to our direction. "here we go." i mumbled. "here's one for you." Woojin said giving her a plate of pudding. just that this was different from what was given to the rest of us.

"ahh , gomawo Woojin-ah." Haewon said. "but , you know my answer won't change right?" she continued.

"nae. ara. but i still wanna try till you're taken. the moment you're taken , that means i have no chance." he said.

"Woojin , noona doesn't want to waste your time. it does you no good anyway. just find someone else. because i have someone in mind."

"ahh geurae? araseo noona." Woojin said walking away. i was speechless at Haewon's words. "yah unnie! you hurt his heart!" i said.

"was that harsh?" she asked with a scared look. "of course! how can you tell him you have a guy in mind?" i said and she cupped her cheeks. "eotteoke?..i just wanted to let him know where he stood.."

"maybe try and talk to him? cheer him up? and wait since when did you start talking with Jaehwan oppa?" i asked and she coughed. "obviously i approached him."

"did you tell him?" "not yet. but i will by today." she said.

Eunkyung's pov
i was sitting down next to Jisung chatting about how we suffered as leaders and all until my phone vibrated.

"hold on.." i said as i placed the plate of pudding on the table taking out my phone.
it was a message from my manager.

"omo , we have another schedule." i said and Jisung asked. "what schedule?" "another performance coming up after Mcountdown in Taipei."

"ahh , is it Ulsan Summer festival?" he asked and i gasped. "oh! how did you know?" "my group is heading there as well." he said.

"wah , our schedules are almost always at the same venue." i said and Jisung laughed. "probably because of Seongwoo and Eunae." he joked.

"i'll let the members know about this first." i said getting up walking to Holji who was having a conversation with Sungwoon.

"yah Holji , we have a perfect a week right after Mcountdown in Taipei." "nae? so that means we won't have any rest?"

i nodded. "ahh jjinja. i was so looking forward after Mcountdown." she groaned. "it's a life of an idol i guess." Sungwoon said.

"it's the same place where Wanna One are going as well." i said and Sungwoon looked at me with a shocked look. "jjinja? the summer festival thingy right?" he asked and i nodded.

———————————————————————