38

Eunae's pov
our schedules were so packed like usual but me being me , i still want to meet Seongwoo. but Seongwoo being Seongwoo , he won't meet me because he wants me to rest.

all the members were asleep because we needed to rest for our performance tomorrow.
as i was about to turn off the living room lights , someone knocked on the main door.

who could it be at this timing? it definitely won't be our manager.

i went to the door and opened it without thinking much. until i saw..

Kang Daniel.

without any second thoughts , i immediately reached for the door handle wanting to close the door again but he stopped me.

"Eunae , can we talk?" "no. i have nothing to say to you." i said. "please!" he grabbed my hand. "let me go." i didn't want to create a huge fuss because my members were already asleep.

"if you don't want to attract people , come out and have a word with me." he said holding my wrist tightly.

"a-apa.." i winced in pain. "apa? mianhae , gwanchana?" he asked patting it softly. i pulled my hand away and rolled my eyes.

closing the door behind me , he smiled. "i knew you'd come out and talk." "spill , i need to rest for my performance tomorrow." i said.

"then i'll go straight to the point. can we get back together? i'm sure you still have feelings for me." he held both my hands together.

"ani , i lost all my feelings for you after you dumped me." i said coldly. "perhaps it's not me that you miss , but the times we slept together?" he smirked and that disgusts me.

"you're sick. get lost." i turned my back to him wanting to get back inside my dorm when he backhugged me.

"jebal Eunae , i know Seongwoo hyung doesn't give the pleasure i gave you before. if you come back , i promise-"

"enough! are you saying i'm a slut? that i date boys just to sleep with them? to receive pleasure? what is wrong with you? do you understand why i don't have feelings for you now?!" i said pushing his arm away from my waist.

"ani , i-i didn't mean that.." he said stuttering. i started pressing my pin when he grabbed my wrist , pulling me into his arms.

our faces were inches away.

"at least let me do this." he pressed his lips forcefully on mine , wrapping his right arm around my waist.

i was trying to push him away from me with my hands on his chest but he was too strong. the next thing i knew , he forced his tougue into mine.

i really felt like puking.

i lost all my strength in me and gave in. but of course i didn't kiss back. after he got what he wanted , he let me go.

"that was only half of how much i wanted. because the other half can't be done here. and i'll let you off since you said you have a performance tomorrow. annyeong jagi." he said smiling before he went off.

i went back inside the dorm and lost all strength in my legs. i fell on the floor and tears started falling.

crying silently in pain to myself because i didn't want to wake my members up. why did he have to do it? no , why did i give in? i'm so sorry Seongwoo , i'm such a bad girlfriend.

the next day...

Eunkyung's pov
i got up early and cooked all four meals together so we can have breakfast at home instead of eating out.

after cooking , i went to call the members up. walking into Holji's room , i immediately laid above her making her groan in pain.

"ah! mwoya?!" she shouted. "get up and eat breakfast. we have a performance soon." i said smacking her butt before heading to Haewon's room.

"Haewon-ah , ireona~(wake up)" i said cuddling her. "ah , unnie 5 more minutes." she mumbled into her pillow. "i cooked breakfast already. ppalli get up and have it before it turns cold." i said before walking to Eunae's room.

"maknae-ah , get out from lala land. i cooked breakfast already." i said. she tossed and turned making her face covered with her hair.

i brushed her hair away from her face and saw that her eyes were puffy. did she cry last night? what did that Seongwoo do again?

deciding that i should not ask much about it , i acted like i didn't see it. "yah ppalli ireona , we'll be waiting outside." i said patting her butt before walking out.

she definitely cried last night. a lot to be exact. her eyes were so puffy.

few minutes later..

all of us were now having our breakfast and Eunae was acting normal. nothing was off about her.

i guess she's trying to cover her pain. what pain is she experiencing? i want to ask her so badly but i know it won't be comfortable for her.

few hours later..

Eunae still didn't say a thing about what was bothering her. she really is good at hiding her pain. i felt so bad.

i'm going ask her right after the performance later.

————————————————————