31

Seongwoo's pov
"hyung , i read an article about you and Eunae." Daniel said. "so?-wait what?" i said getting up from my bed.

"it's about her attitude. they said it's rude." Daniel said giving me his phone showing me the article.

"hyung oh , hyung. what to do? both you and Eunae's relationship is not working out huh?" Daniel said as i read the article.

i clenched my fist. how dare they write that about her. she must have felt hurt. and i didn't say anything to her..thanks to my busy schedules , i don't even have time to check the news.

i threw his phone on the sofa. "so? every couple goes through a process called quarrel. and did you not read the comments? there were people who were saying it's fine." i said acting like it didn't affect me.

"you can't even protect her when she's your girlfriend that is being kept as a secret from the public. what will happen once we expose it to the public?" Daniel smirked.

"shut your mouth you shibal!" i shouted grabbing his collar. not long later , Jihoon , Woojin , Daehwi ans Jinyoung came running to us from their rooms.

"hyung stop! you can't hit him!" Jinyoung said as they tried to break us free. "i know he is really disgusting to see but please , if you hit him it's the end of us!" Daehwi said.

i couldn't take it anymore but for the sake of my members , i let him go. Daniel still gave me that irking smirk.

"WIPE THAT DIRTY SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE!" i shouted. "it's my face. my choice. hyung." Daniel said smirking again before giving me a pat on the shoulder.

if the members wasn't holding me back , i would have given him a big punch on the face.

"hyung , what did he say?" Jihoon asked. "he showed me an article about Eunae and me. it was trending. about her fake rude attitude." i said at the verge of crying.

"ah , i read that article already." Woojin said. "and she said that i couldn't protect her. i know i can't protect her but-" "hyung , we're too busy to even find time to sleep so if you didn't know about the news , i'm sure Eunae will understand." Jinyoung said.

"they fought by the way." Daehwi said and Jinyoung covered his mouth. "i need to tell Eunae about it." i said before getting my phone from the room.

Eunae's pov
when i was on my way back home from my stage's venue , Seongwoo texted me. i didn't feel like ignoring it so i replied.

 i didn't feel like ignoring it so i replied

after getting back home , i immediately rushed to my room and dressed myself into comfortable clothes

"Eunae-ah , do you want to come along with us?" Holji asked. they were going to eat outside for dinner. "ani , i'll make my own dinner at home!" i said.

when i heard the door close indicating all of them have left. i went to the kitchen and prepared instant noodles. i honestly wanted to go out with them and eat good food but that pabo Ong wanted to come over here.

after finishing my cup noodle , the doorbell rang. i immediately went to look through the peep hole to see Seongwoo. although he covered his face with a face mask and his cap , i could still recognise him.

i opened the door for him and he came in without saying anything.

i cleared up the table while he settled down in the living room. when i was done cleaning , i sat on the sofa with a distance between the both of us.

Seongwoo's pov
i was holding myself back because of how short Eunae was dressed in. her hoodie was way too short. it was torturing me.

but the moment she sat down with a distance away from me , reality hit me. i know i can't do anything with her now but suffer on my own.

"you doing great. i watched your performance earlier on." i said cutting the silence. "jjinja? thanks." she said.

"can we please-" "i'm actually feeling a little hot in here. let me turn on the aircon." she said getting up , walking past me.

i held her wrist.

i pulled her towards me and made her fall above me as i lean back on the sofa. she stared into my eyes , shocked at what i just did.

"i'm sorry!" she said wanting to get up but was stopped by me. i wrapped my hand around her waist preventing her from moving around.

"stay put. you're sitting over there." i said. "mian. is it hurting?" she asked. "if you forgive me , it won't." i smiled.

"what logic is that?.." she mumbled. "Eunae-ah , you know you're torturing me really badly. your hoodie is way too short." i said.

"it's my dorm so i dress comfortably." she said. "are you wearing any shorts underneath?" i asked. "if i say no?" she smiled.

without anymore talking , i carried her bridal style into her room.

——————————————————