40

Eunae's pov
Seongwoo and Jaehwan were staying with us for the second night today and things were still a little awkward.

well , awkward for Holji and Eunkyung.

so for their sake , Seongwoo and Jaehwan usually spend most of their time in me and Haewon's room.

if they want to be together , they'll usually gather at my room.

and you bet! Haewon's room became a mess in less than 24 hours. her laundry basket that was always empty was still empty.

it will only be filled when Eunkyung nags at her and Jaehwan. tomorrow we have to travel all the way to Busan for Busan One Asia Festival so we decided to have an early dinner and go to bed early.

me and Seongwoo were all alone in our room. "Eunae-ah , do you want to help Holji and Sungwoon hyung get together?"

"suddenly?" i asked. "i mean , isn't it obvious that the both of them have a thing for each other?" he said.

i started thinking of the times i've seen them together. "maja , they're always together whenever we have group gatherings."

"as for Eunkyung , i see that she's busy cleaning after her members so i guess she has no time for dating?" he asked and i shaked my head.

"from my point of view , i think she has a thing for either Jisung oppa or Minhyun oppa. unnie likes someone older so it won't be the other members." i said.

"i'm older than her too. why am i not in the list?" i smacked his chest playfully. "andwae! neo nekkoya."

"of course. i'm yours." he said pinching my cheeks. "let's sleep." i said pulling the blankets over us.

when we were about to go to bed , the door bell rang. "who could it be at this timing?" Seongwoo asked.

the both of us looked at each other. "seolma..(no way)" i said. he got out of the bed and rushed to the door.

"aniya! oppa wait!" i said pulling him back. "what if it's not him?" i asked. "it's definitely him!" he said.

"let me check through the peep hole first okay?" i asked trying to calm him down. i walked to the door and looked through the peep hole to see Daniel's face.

after looking , i turned back around to face Seongwoo. "wae? it's him right?" he asked and i slightly nodded.

"this rascal." he said opening the door before i could stop him. "Eun- hyung? why are you-" "you piece of shit , why are you here at her dormitory again?!" Seongwoo cutting Daniel's words by grabbing his collar.

"oppa! let him go!" i said pulling Seongwoo with me. "kissing her the other day is not enough and now you're harassing her again?! stop attacking my girlfriend!" he screamed at Daniel's face.

honestly , i felt proud hearing him say 'my girlfriend'.

"hyung , look at you. staying over at your girlfriend's dormitory? pathetic." he smirked. "you shi-" Seongwoo raised his fist wanting to punch Daniel.

i ran forward and backhugged Seongwoo. "jebal..stop it.." i cried. i felt Seongwoo let go of Daniel.

"get lost." he said before turning around to hug me , bringing me back inside the dorm. the members were awakened by the sudden ruckus.

"omo! what happened? Eunae , why are you crying?" Holji said hugging me. "Daniel turned up again." Seongwoo said.

"mwo? that guy really don't know how to give up." Jaehwan said. "i'm sorry to wake everyone up. you guys should go to bed now." Seongwoo said.

"come on Eunae." he said holding my hand. i gently pulled my hand out of his grip and walked to my room quietly.

climbing to my bed , i pulled the covers over my legs as i rested my upper back on the headboard of my bed.

just then , Seongwoo came into the room and sat beside me. "mian-" "you know i hate it when you act rashly." i said still having tears.

"i know. but i can't stand the sight of Daniel coming over to disturb you. can you imagine what if i didn't come over to stay? is he going to kiss you again? or worse? force you on bed?" Seongwoo's words shocked me.

"do you think i'm that easy?" i asked. "that's not what i meant-" "enough , if you're going to act this rashly everytime something like this happens and not think about the consequences , then we need to take a break." i said.

"Eun-Eunae-ah.." he held my hand. "i want the best for you. i want you to be safe in this industry. if they found out about you and Daniel's tense relationship , you know who they'll side." i said looking at him.

he was crying too.

"i didn't know this will affect our relationship too." he said. "i'm tired. i need to sleep." i said covering myself facing my back to him.

i felt bad.

but i want to protect him too.

Daniel , are you doing this on purpose ,

so you can destroy me and Seongwoo?

the next day...

me and Seongwoo didn't talk the whole morning. even till he left with Jaehwan to join his groupmates.

"yah , did something happen?" Holji asked. "nae , and i'm too tired to say or explain anything for now. i'll tell you guys later."

—————————————————————

A/N : funfact , i was actually listening to a cheerful song while writing this chapter in the middle of the night (1+ AM) , song : Produce48 Pick me. no idea how did i write the tension scene even though i was listening to such a cheerful song.