George Weasley/ Unexpected

Start from the beginning

Molly's eyes widened, "What?! George Fabian Weasley!-"

"Mrs. Weasley I'm not pregnant, you would be the first to know, probably before George. Can we talk outside?" I asked George, who nodded leading me outside.

We sat under our favorite tree on a small bench me and the twins pained . "What's up YN?"

I looked down at me feet, George grabbed my hand soothingly, "George we have to break up..." I mumbled before exploding in tears.

George stayed silent, "Georgie say something?!" I cried.

"Why?"
"What?"
"Why, why are you breaking up with me? Huh, after what three years! What happened to getting married, having kids, growing old together!"

I scrunched my eyes closed, opening them when he ripped his hands away and stood up. Marching to the Burrow, "George! Stop! Let me explain!"

"Just go home LN!"

I balled my fists, "I'M GETTING MARRIED GEORGE!" He froze turning around looking betrayed.

"You cheated on me! How could you?!" He shouted.

I shook my head, "My parents told me today that I was arranged to marry James Fawley. I told them that I love you, and they told me I had to break up with you."

"Why didn't you tell me that?! Love I'm sorry, but just tell them you won't marry Fawley."

"They will kill your family in front of you, then you. In front of me, Georgie I think I should just marry Fawley."

"What about us?! What about everything we've been through?!" George yelled taking my hands, the other Weasleys and the trio came out, hearing all the commotion.

"It's better me suffering than you all dying, okay? I love you, with all my heart, but if it's gonna get you killed, than I'm sorry..." There was a sound behind us as we turned seeing the house elf Maria, who basically raised me.

"YN, your parents want you home now, very angry." Maria stoke out a hand for me to take.

I looked back at George, leaning up I kissed his cheek, "Goodbye Georgie, see you at school..." I grabbed Maria's hand and we were back home.

George POV
She was gone like that, so much for all our future plans, right? I'm a foul, falling in love with someone, in love with her. The girl I was sure to marry one day.

A hand came on my shoulder, I turned seeing all my family, Freds hand on my shoulder. "Where did YN go?" Mum asked.

"Probably to her fiancé." I mutter walking back to the house them following me.

Freds eyes widened, "Fiancé! That should be you Georgie! What happened!"

I sighed sadly, "Her parents betrothed her to James Fawley. She's getting married at the end of the year."

Ginny frowned, "That doesn't sound like her, did she at least protest."

"Her parents didn't know we were dating till today when she yelled at them. She told them about us and they told her to break up with me. Or else they'll probably go crazy, worse than YN on her sugar high." I chuckled remembering when she would eat so much sweets that she went on sugar rush.

"What can we do?" Hermione asked frustrated with YN.

I shrugged, "Go to her wedding I suppose." Dad grabbed my shoulder as Mum hugged me from the other side.

"Are you gonna lose the girl you claimed you would marry since first year to some PureBlood tradition?" Dad asked me.

"Well yeah I suppose."

Dad gave me a look, "No Dad, your right I said I was gonna marry her and I will. To the LNs mansion!" I cheered going inside to the fireplace.

"LNs mansion!" I dropped the floo and got engulfed by flames.

Inside was YN, and her parents, well and Maria. They all looked over at me, YNs eyes widening, "Whats he doing her YN?!" Her mother yelled.

"I came to get my girl back." They both glared at me as YN came to my side, "Look Mr. and Mrs. LN, I love this girl with all my heart. I've loved her and looked out for her since First Year. As a kid I claimed I would marry her, then I asked her out. She rejected me each time, but I kept going because I loved her. Than she said yes and I was happier than my brother with chocolate. So you can't let her marry some PureBlood boy who won't treat her as good at I would. Please, drop her marriage and let me date your daughter."

They both shared a look, then smiles came on their faces, "He past the test Love can you believe it!" Her dad yelled to her mother.

"I can't, Aww that speech was adorable, there was no marriage, it was all a plan." Her mum laughed.

YN hugged me, "How did you two know we were dating?"

"YN sweetheart, that school is loaded with spies. We've know for about three years. Now here some money go to Hogsmead or Diagon Alley for dinner." Her father handed me money.

YN smiled hugging her parents, "Thanks Mum And Dad, well be back before curfew." Me and YN exited the house.

"That was-."
"Unexpected."