Chapter 5

(3rd Person POV)

Y/n and Meliodas left the tavern to see the danger that was heading towards them. Elizabeth sitting on the ground, her head resting on her knees. 

The couple looking around, for what is coming after them. Once Elizabeth saw the two, she thought she was going to be in trouble. So she started to explain herself. 

"I know that, I'm supposed to be working. But after seeing Mead and the villagers, a lot of memories of my father and me came up." The couple both let out a hummed to her, letting her know that they where listening. "I just hope he is okay." 

"Around here, maybe?" Meliodas mumbled to himself still looking.

"I shouldn't do this. Feeling homesick isn't an option right now." Elizabeth said looking at the floor. 

"Maybe, to the left?" Y/n questioned as she moved closer to Meliodas. 

"I have seen, so many people suffer because of the Holy Knights. And if they could see their princess, they would loose all hope." Elizabeth held a sad smile. This caused Y/n to give her a smile and to walk over and pant her head. 

"Well, you found us, didn't you?" Y/n asked, going back to searching. This one sentence caused Elizabeth to look at the two of them. 

"Come on, if you weren't trying to do all that you can. And stumbled into our place, they'd have no chance at all." Meliodas continued, where Y/n left off. 

"So you saying, that I did something I was supposed to?" Elizabeth asked, looking at the couple puzzled. 

"Exactly." The both of them responded at the same time. Then they felt the disruption in the air come closer. And turned to the place it was coming from.  "And right now there is something that we are meant to do." 

Then, as if on cue, a star like shape came out of the sky, heading towards the two. Meliodas caught the object, which turned out to be a spear, and was taken with it. Once Meliodas stopped fully, he turned around several times before throwing the spear back to where it came from.

~At Gilthunder's Tower~

Gilthunder was looking over paperwork, once he noticed the spear coming back at him at an alarming speed. Then the spear entered the tower, causing a chunk of it was blown off. 

All of the knights went looking for Gilthunder only to see him with his head tilted to dodge the spear from killing him and a cut on his cheek. 

"It's just as I thought. Your alive aren't you. Meliodas. Y/n." Gilthunder said in a low grumble of his voice. 

~At Vanya Village~

 Elizabeth quickly ran to Meliodas's aid. 

Y/n calmly walked over. 

As she finally reached the two Y/n saw the state Meliodas was in, but panicked more over the fact that his shirt was ruined. Y/n was upset that she had to make a new shirt for Meliodas know that another one is ruined. After Elizabeth caught her breath, she started to ask questions.

"Sir Meliodas, do you think the spear was from the Holy Knight that left his sword in the ground?" She asked with concern in her voice. 

"I believe so. I guess we can't stay in the village anymore." Y/n said with a sigh. "Damn, I was hoping to get just a little more fabric and thread, as well as some more needles and pins." 

 "What do you think will happen to Vanya Village?" Elizabeth asked while looking around at the damages. 

"I think they be in a lot more danger if we stay." Meliodas said looking around too.

"I wish we knew a place we can hide out." Hawk wonder while he looked at the ground. Y/n the realized the conversation that Mead and his 'Auntie' had earlier. 

"I think I know a place where we can hide." Y/n stated with a smirk. Meliodas, Hawk and Elizabeth looked at her with a confused expression. "You know that there's this forest that even Holy Knights won't enter. The Forest of White Dreams. But I think there is more to it." 

Meliodas smirked, knowing what his wife was getting at. 

"Alright it's settled then. But we are not going to be hiding." Meliodas stated. 

Elizabeth started to catch on. "You mean that, there might be a sin hiding there?" 

"Yep! We sure do!" Y/n exclaimed making her way towards the town market. 

"Lady Y/n? Where are you going?" Elizabeth asked while watching her leaving form. Y/n turned around and gave her a smile.

"If we are going to the Forest of White Dreams, then I need a few more things." And with that she left to the fabric store for a lot more fabric, needles, pins, and thread.