Chapter 46

(3rd Person POV)

The sound of wood hit against each other. The sound was repetitive until the sound of wood hitting the floor and a panting boy fell to his knees with exhaustion.

A young Gil, braced himself on the floor panting hard after being defeated in practice. Above him stood Meliodas. Looking the same as before in a red shirt with the sleeves cut off. 

He stood with a wooden sword over his shoulder, his sin mark proudly displayed. His own sword sheathed and strapped to his back.

"What's the matter, Lil' Gil? Down already?" Meliodas asked, tapping the 'sword' against his shoulder.

"I'm never gonna make it." Gil whined a bit. Tiredness and disappointment in his voice. "After all no one is as strong as you and Father. I can barely compete with that." 

"Well, that negative attitude needs to go." A soft voice called.

"Your eyes can see through evil. Your mouth utters the truth," A young girl with lilac hair spoke, she walked towards Gil with her hands clasped in front of her. A woman with h/c hair walking behind, 

"Your heart is filled with justice, and your sword shall crush evil. To stand by with what you believe until the very end. Isn't that the most important thing for a knight?" 

As the young girl approached Gil, the woman changed course and walked towards the short blonde. A smile on her face. 

"Margaret! Lady Y/n!" 

"Hello Little Gil." The married woman greeted, standing next to her husband. 

"Nothing else matters, Meliodas and your father play no part in it. You're you. Someday, you're going to be the kindest, most powerful knight of all, Gil. Honestly."  Margaret and Gil stood face to face, soft smiles directed towards each other.

"Jeez, get a room you two." Meliodas teased, Y/n lightly slapped his shoulder. 

Gil walked through the town with a mage floating above him. Her voice was a bit distorted through her mask. The mage began comparing the two Holy Knight Grand Masters. Gil only gave a bit of his attention to the woman. 

"-He would make a worthy king in the world yet to come."

"World yet to come?" Gil repeated, adding a question to the last bit. 

"Oh please, Gil! I'm talking about the utopia that Lord Hendrickson is striving for. Being kings and slaves won't matter anymore. Since only the truly powerful will survive and obtain what their hearts desire." The mage explained.

"Can one survive a battle against the demon race?" Gil took her hand off of him.

"What's the matter? You're usually flowing with confidence. This isn't like you."

"All I asked was a honest question." 

"Don't worry. If fear of death has stricken you, I'll be happy to fight for you. Even against demons." The mage promised.

Gil breathed out air of amusement, "I'll be counting on you then." 

Flustered the mage floated away, "Oh! You're such a flirt Gil." 

"Did you transfer it from the dungeon?"  The voice of Lord Hendrickson sounding in the mage's head. 

"Yes to a place no one can touch her."  The mage answered confidently. 

"Will she be able to escape herself?" Hendrickson asked again.

"No Lord Hendrickson." The mage answered, a bit of confidence leaving her voice. Before she could ask anything else, the mage saw Hendrickson's fight with King Arthur and Meliodas. Quickly changing course. 

My Love [Meliodas x Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें