"I don't think I can afford a place in Brooklyn."

" Well, home is home, you know?" Sam commented before they kept walking again leaving me behind.

---

Thor, Steve and I were talking to an elderly group of men at the party, I was just curious about what Steve and Thor were drinking.

"I gotta have some of that!" One of the elderly men spoke. Thor shook his head and smiled.

"Oh, no, no, no. See this, this was aged for a thousand years, in the barrels built from the wreck of Brunhilde's fleet, it's not meant for mortal men." Thor pours the drink into two glasses and hands one to Steve, Steve puts it down on the table in front of me. I quickly grabbed his cup and took a couple of swigs before placing it back, I didn't feel any different, so I just ignored it for now.

"Neither was Omaha Beach, Blondie. Stop trying to scare us. Come on." I smiled at this man's integrity. He seemed familiar somehow, but It was at the tip of my tongue. "Alright" Thor pours some of the drink into the man's glass.

---

I was sitting in a small circle of couches with, Maria, Nat, Bruce, Clint, Thor, Steve, Tony, and Rhodes. I was sitting in between Thor and Steve, the two men I trusted the most on the team. No offence to the others.

"But, it's a trick!" Clint spoke referring to Thor's Hammer.

"Oh, no. It's much more than that." Thor countered

"Uh, "Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!" Whatever man! It's a trick." I smiled at Clint's comment, this was just very amusing. I couldn't wait to see where this was going.

"Well please, be my guest."

"Come on Clint!" I smiled

" Really?"

"Yeah!" Barton gets up and begins to walk over to it.

"Oh this is gonna be beautiful." Rhodey commented

"Clint, you've had a tough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up." Everyone laughs at Tony's comment.

"You know I've seen this before, right?" Barton grabs Thor's hammer and can't lift it. To Thor after he fails to lift the hammer. "I still don't know how you do it."

"Smell the Silent Judgement."

"Please, Stark, by all means." Clint offered as Tony got up fixing his suit.

"Oh, here we go."

"Okay"

"Uh-Oh"

"Never one to shrink from an honest challenge."

"Here We go!" I spoke, I already knew he wouldn't be able to, but I was curious if he could prove me wrong.

"It's Physics!"

"Physics!" I laughed as Tony grabbed the Hammer, it stayed completely still. Tony then left and came back with an armoured hand, before he tried once again, but with Rhodey helping along with him also wearing the War Machine hand. Bruce then got up and tried as well. Bruce tries to lift the hammer, he roars trying to change to the Hulk but fails, and everyone but Natasha stares at him warily. Natasha grins.

"Huh?" Steve gets up to try to lift the hammer.

"Let's go, Steve, no pressure." Tony smirked

" Come on, Cap." Steve starts pulling on the hammer and manages to budge it a little. I look over to Thor and he looks a little alarmed. Steve still fails to lift it then Thor and I exchange looks and he laughs with relief.

"Nothing."

"And?"

"Kara?" Someone offered, I looked up and saw everyone looking at me, I smiled and got up.

"If this kid lifts this hammer, I'm retiring" Clint spoke, I just smiled nervous that everyone was staring at me. I knew I could lift the hammer, but the intense staring was very nerve wracking.

"Okay kid, we don't got all day you know!" Tony teased, I was angry at his statement, I got up and walked over to the Hammer and lifted it up with ease, swinging it around perfectly matching Thor.

"You happy now, Stark?" I smirked before placing it back down on the table. Everyone just stared at me with disbelief, How could I do it if they couldn't.

"Very Impressive niece, but the rest of you" Thor gets up and lifts his hammer and flips it.

"Are not worthy." He continues, there's a chorus of disagreement from the others, while I just sit there and laugh at their reactions. There's a loud screeching noise, causing everyone to cover their ears, I start to shake as it hurts, I could feel my telekinesis growing out of control as things around us began to fly around the room and shatter. A strange Voice is coming from where the stairs are and a Torn up Legionnaire bot limps through the doorway.

"Worthy... No... How could you be worthy? You're all killers."