E L E V E N

"Still no response huh?" Looking towards Rico for answers Raven rolled her eyes when he shook his head no. "And you have no clue where he might have ran off to?"

"You just asked me that twenty minutes ago Rae damn. No was my answer then and no is my answer now. Just relax babe. He gon' be good."

Not wanting to press the issue Raven just went into the other room and tried to relax. She didn't even understand why she was so worried at this point. She barley knew the man yet she felt like it was her job to check on him. She wanted to be the one to put a smile on his face while he was dealing with all this pain.

Maybe it was because she had experienced betrayal before. Maybe not as bad as Gotti, but pain is still pain. Pulling out her phone she quickly shot him a text message

Raven🤤🚨
I'm worried
Just let me know your okay
You don't even have to call
Please!
Read 8:28 PM

Gotti 👀🖤
Im Cool ma.
Can you come through later?
Sent 8:33 PM

Raven 🤤🚨
I got you. Just let me know
when and where
Read 8:40 PM

Feeling a little better Raven stood and headed to the bathroom. It was no secret that her body had been calling out to Gotti. She wanted him and she wanted him bad.

Peeling off her clothes Raven prepared her shower water making sure it was steaming before she stepped into the shower. She was more than happy once she felt that hot water pelting against her smooth skin. She washed up in her favorite a thousand wishes shower gel from bath and body works. She lathered then rinsed her body two more times before stepping out of the shower.

Staring at herself in the mirror Raven just nodded as she picked up her toothbrush and brushed her teeth. Now finished with her hygiene routine Raven brushed her hair in a high ponytail before swooping her edges. With her towel wrapped tightly around her body Raven exited the bathroom to put on lotion and deodorant before getting dressed.

As soon as she exited the bathroom Rico was all over her. Grabbing a hold of her slim hips Raven gave him a soft peck then stepped back from his embrace. "I'm about to go the gym. I feel like I gained about ten pounds since I been here with you."

Laughing Rico shook his head. "I doubt it. But if that's how you feel I won't stop you from going. Hit up Layla or Trish to go with you. Ion want you out here alone. This ain't your city baby."

Raven rolled her eyes at the thought of having to hang out with either of them hoes. Layla and Trish were both Jody's girlfriends, and yes he lived with both of them. Raven herself could never see herself being in that type of relationship but who was she to judge. "Just text me there numbers and i'll hit them up."

Dropping her towel Raven quickly slipped on a pair of black lace boy shorts. After applying lotion she slipped into a black spandex two piece. Pairing it with black sneakers she quickly grabbed her sheer black jacket and purse before grabbing the car keys, her phone, and purse. "I won't be gone long." Giving Rico another quick peck then she was out the door.