next morning

I woke up from Drew's crying. I slowly got up and walked to his pen as I picked him up and smelt him, then decided to change him. Once I had him changed an clean , I pull down my shirt as I started to breast feed him. I yawned as he was latched on .

After a while he was done so I unlatched him, pulled my shirt up and rocked him back to sleep . I placed him back in the pen and got up going to the bathroom . I did my business followed by washing my hands . I plugged up my hair irons as I went back into the room, opening my suitcase.

I picked out an outfit and went back to the bathroom and started straightening my hair then did my makeup . I took off my bed clothes then put them on . Drew was still peacefully sleeping so I picked up my phone . I saw I had (10) missed calls and (15) messages .

(9) calls from my bae 💕💍👫.

Gotta change that name .

(1) call from best friendss 😝👶.

I decided to call Isaiah back . I clicked his contact and put it up to my ear as I began to ring.

hello

Hey, you called?

yeah I had got lil Drew something and I was gonna drop it off

Ohh that's sweet umm bring it to my Grammy house

ohh ok???well I'll be there in bout 15 minutes then

Ok thanks Isaiah

no problem

He said and I hung up. I went downstairs and decided to cook everyone breakfast. Once I was done I went and woke everyone and they ate.

"Me and Lexus was gonna go run a couple of errands, did you wanna come?" My Grammy asked as she got her keys.

"Actually a friend was gonna bring Drew something so I'll stay here."

"Ok then. Be good." She said before they walked out. "Ok."

I cleaned up the kitchen and most of the house and washed my hands before rushing upstairs to Drew crying .

"What's wrong baby?" I cooed as I picked him up out of the pen, and he instantly stopped crying. He just wanted to be held . He smiled at me while I made a silly face then kissed his forehead . I heard the door bell so I went downstairs with Drew in one arm then opened the door .

"Hey!" I said with a smile . He smiled back .

"Hey, here ya go!" He said giving me a big ass teddy bear .

"Aww it's cute m thanks izzy." I said getting it , he chuckled .

"No problem." He was looking at Drew.

"Ya wanna hold him?" I asked.

"Sure." He said and I handed him to him.

"Come in." I said and he walked in . I close the door.

"Let me put this up." I said taking the teddy bear upstairs and coming back down .

"So what was you doing today?" I asked sitting across from him on the couch .

"Oh I got off of work early today and had got that bear a few days ago but never had time to take it to ya ." He said as he looked up at me . I nodded .

"Oh well thanks that was real sweet."

"No problem..so you visiting ya granny?"

"Well..imma stay here for a while."