Jealousy Love

*Some BoyxBoy, GirlxBoy Content in later Chapters brought by @bluecrayola*

.

Mere

I walked into the school with my suitcase trailing behind me. The university was large and... extremely nice. I hadn't visited the dormitories yet and I was planning on doing so now. I still didn't know how things worked here, being a freshman and all.

Its been a year since everything happened. Gale and I were back together and happier than ever. The night I gave myself to Gale was unforgettable along with what he had told me. I knew that he loved me as I loved him and my feelings for him would never change.

I walked inside the dormitory building glancing down at my schedule every so often. I didn't plan on getting lost yet that was something that couldn't be stopped. I passed a few guys who looked at me and starred as if I had a third head. I ignored them and kept walking as I looked at the doors numbers. I passed a few other guys who, like the others, stared at me as I walked by. An uncomfortable feeling crawled in my skin as yet another group if guys turned my way.

Until suddenly, I bumped into someone. I looked up, taking a step back. There was a guy. He had clear blue eyes with dirty blonde hair. He was tall and athletic and he was coming out of a door which most likely was his room. "I am so sorry" I stammered.

The guy grinned and shook his head, "Its all cool. Not everyday I get bumped into by a beautiful girl" he said, with what most likely a British accent.

I blushed and looked down, "I'm Mere" I said.

"Brandon" he said and stretched his hand out. He took mine in his and instead of shaking it, he pressed a kiss on my hand. I pulled it back a little startled. I think he noticed but he didn't show it, "And what are you doing in here? In the guys dormitory?".

My mouth opened and I blushed without words. "Really?" I asked. "But-".

"Mere?" a voice asked. I spun around and smiled as I met his familiar hazel eyes. I let go of my suitcase just as his arms wrapped around me and his lips met mine. His arm pulled me against him softly.

I smiled as our kiss deepened, "Gale" I breathed, wrapping my arms around his neck as he bent down to my height. His free hand reached up to tangle in my hair making me giggle.

Silently, we pulled away. I pecked his lips gently and he snuggled his head into my neck. "What are you doing in here, Mere?".

"Is this really the boys dormitory?" I asked him hoping it wasn't.

Gale pulled away with a laugh. His large hands cupped my face and his eyes filled with humor. "I'm afraid it is" he murmured between light pecks. "I wouldn't mind you staying with me though" he whispered and wrapped his arm around me again making me blush.

There was a cough to the side and I blushed more when I remembered Brandon was there. "But I would mind" he said faking a disgusted look.

Gale laughed, "Mere, this is my roommate, Brandon".

"Yeah" I nodded and blushed, "Bumped into him".

Gale's arms wrapped around me from behind and he rested his head on my shoulder. He kissed my cheek silently. Brandon eyed us and looked at Gale, "You got one girl there, Gale" he said and turned to look at me.

I blushed and looked away, towards Gale. He smiled, "I know I do" he said giving me a squeeze.

"And I got one fine man" I giggled.

Gale rolled his eyes and nodded. "Come on. Let's take you to your room".

When we reached my room, it was empty. There was a bed in each side of the room and the mattresses stood against the wall. There was a pink rose on the desk between both beds. I raised an eyebrow at Gale and shrugged it off. I grinned, "Why don't you use those muscles of yours and help me arrange the room?" I asked.

Gale placed both mattresses on the bed and helped me put the sheets to mine. In the middle of all that, we had a small pillow fight in which he won. He lifted me up and I let out a squeal of surprise as he lowered me on my new bed. He got on me and kissed my nose, "Why don't I use my muscles for something else?" he whispered.

I moaned silently as our clothes were discarded.

The pink rose forgotten.

.

Ok!

So, I think some of you have any idea who the rose is from.....?

Fred and Lance will appear soon. Sorry for not giving their POV.

READ THIS NEXT NOTE! 
Okay. Firstly, this series has 2 other books following. I am warning you that they are quite different than this one. Many readers have disliked the significantly difference in the plot. I am telling you this because I've been told that the next two books are not that good. It doesn't matter- I think that hell yeah they are.

Secondly, the second book will leave you with such a strong and disbelieving ending that you'll have to go to the final book to find out. Many don't like that. It's up to you if you want to put your beautiful heart through the emotional pages.

Lastly, there will be a side story created for this. It is NOT considered part of the Trilogy, but a side story. The setting will be more like this book. You DON'T have to read the whole series to read that one (Jealousy Date) but they do help in the history of the main character- which IS NOT Mere. I can't tell you who the main character will be, in case you do decide to read this whole series first. If you don't read the next two books, the story for the main character will be explained and all.

That's all I wanted to say. THANK YOU for reading this very unedited book!

*Posted Now*

Book 2 found in my profile:)

Note last updated - 2/10/16