Chapter 33

Harry's POV:

       I stared in front of me as I drove down the road to Jamie's house. I couldn't stop thinking about how I had expressed how I felt for her yesterday when I sang her that song and she didn't even seem to notice. She seemed to not care. Now, she's hanging out with Liam again, and I just feel like I may never be able to call her mine, even though we did just share our first kiss and have been acting like a couple since then. I decided we would talk it all out when I go over there today.

       My car pulls up the driveway of Jamie's house and I park it before shutting it off and stepping out of the vehicle. I march up to the front door of the house and softly knock. Before my knuckles can rack the door a second time, it swings open. Jamie is stood in front of me looking beautiful as always, with a large smile on her face. I walk into the warm festive house without a word and she closes the door behind me. "Can I get your coat?' She politely asks me. I tug it off and hand it to her as she takes it from me and places it on their coat rack.

          Before I can greet Jamie, I notice Kasey and Callie standing nearby staring at me. Kasey politely smiles at me and I return the simple gesture. "Hi." Kasey awkwardly says. "Hello." I politely respond. There is nothing I want more than for it not to be awkward between Kasey and me. I really want to be ok with the sister of the girl I've been chasing for years, but it's hard when every time I think of her I think of how she was unfaithful to me and never treats anyone right. She only ever was nice to Callie, Jamie and me on occasions. I was honestly surprised she even acknowledged me just now.

          I turn back to Jamie and desperately want to kiss her hello, but decide against it considering our surroundings. I was unaware of how Kasey would respond to that action. I know that Jamie said yesterday that Kasey was ok with us being together, although we're not, but I just can't help but not be convinced. I think Kasey was just telling Jamie what she wanted to hear.

          Jamie's hand grabs onto my own and pulls me up the stairs of her decorated house before any awkward small talk began. I am so thankful that I have such a great girl like Jamie in my life. We go into her room and she closes the door behind us. "I can't believe Christmas is in five days." She excitedly squeals like a happy little girl. "I know, crazy. I can't wait." I smile suspiciously. I really couldn't wait for Jamie to see what I got her. I know that she is going to love it, well I hope she does, but I have faith that she will.

         She gives me a confused look but brushes it off. She wraps her arms around my neck, now that we're alone. I smile down at her as I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me. I lean down to her and gently kiss her lips. We pull away but I feel the need for more. I lean down once more and place countless pecks to her lips until she's giggling so much I can no longer give her kisses. I can't help it though, I've finally kissed Jamie after imagining it for years, and now that I know that kissing Jamie is better than I ever thought it would be- the most incredible thing in the world- I can't seem to be able to keep my lips to myself. It's a truly incredible feeling knowing that I can just kiss her or touch her without it being weird or without there being some type of complication.

              A smile that won't fade is shown on my face as I stare at Jamie with content. Things that I wanted to talk with her about pop in my mind and my smile fades gradually. "I need to talk to you..." I speak without confidence. Her cute face drops at my words before walking over to her bed and sitting down on the edge of it. I join her in seconds, sitting right beside her. "What's up?" She breathes out slowly, showing that she is nervous. I flash her a sweet smile to try and reassure her that everything is fine. "Well, you know that although I just got here, I'm leaving soon..." I begin. "Yeah." She frowns. I know that she is really sad about that and it's killing me to see her so disappointed.