Chapter 23

Jamie's POV:

       Anne, Gemma and I were in the car driving to visit Harry. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't excited. We've been driving for a long time now, we're all exhausted, in fact Gemma is in the back seat sleeping. However, it will all be worth it because we are almost there, almost to Harry's college. Anne and I were chatting in the front of the car mostly just to stay awake. It was midday, but we have been taking turns driving since three this morning. "You know Jamie, I am just so happy that Harry and you are finally together. Everyone has always known and I mean everyone has always known that the two of you would end up together. Ever since you were kids... we knew." Anne said while their was a silence in our conversation. 

       What? Harry and I aren't together. Did Harry tell her that? Does Harry think we're together? Harry and I are friends... I think, but we are definitely not together. I am a single pringle and so is he... I think. I hope. "Anne, that's so sweet of you to say but, Harry and I aren't together..." I try to delicately say yet convincing so she knew that I was telling the truth... cause I was. "I know sweetie, but Harry is no longer dating Kasey so I can say that now... and now I am certain that the two of you will be together, definitely." Anne said to reassure me and herself. I couldn't help but to feel insanely happy about what Anne had just said. She thinks we will be together? And she's happy and ok with that? That's awesome. She even said that everyone, whoever that maybe, has known that the two of us would end up together since we were little. I just pray that we're all correct.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

       The three of us finally arrived at Harry's college and Gemma had woken up and was now texting Harry about where to go and where we would meet him. "Harry says he will meet us in front of his dorm building." Gemma said. Anne parked the car and the three of us were quick to get out and begin our search for Harry's dorm building where Harry will be. The campus was about the size I thought it would be which is like a medium size, it isn't a huge college but it isn't small either. It's rather average. We walked around for a little while until I finally saw a head of curls in my line of vision. Before I can even think my hand raises in the air and begins to wave at Harry who is clueless and looking around him. I point him out to Anne and Gemma. Harry soon notices the three of us and clumsily runs over. Once he reaches us he quickly pulls his mother in for a long hug. I didn't realize it but seeing Harry felt like my lungs filled with air, like I had been holding my breath and was unable to breathe the whole time I was away from him. It was like Harry was my air. I needed Harry to live, to breathe, to be happy, to be myself. Harry quickly moves from Anne to Gemma. They share a sweet sibling hug and it makes me smile and I think of Matty and how much I already miss him.

        Harry finally let's go of his sister and it's my turn. Harry takes a step towards me and wraps his arms around me tightly and buries his head into my hair and neck. I smile and wrap my arms around him tightly in return as I squeezed my eyes shut and buried my face into his neck also. The hug lasts a long time, but what do you expect, we haven't seen each other in two months and we've been waiting for this for awhile. The two of us finally pull apart and smile at each other. "I missed you so much Jay." Harry whispers to me. "I missed you too Harry." I weakly smile at him. We soon snap out of it and remember that Harry's mother and sister are standing next to us and we let go of one another before turning to face them. "How about I show you girls around campus?" Harry offers to the women in his life.

         We all agree and as we begin to walk and start our tour I can't help myself as I wrap one of my arms around Harry's waist. I guess I never realized just how much I missed him, until I was with him again and now that I'm here with him, I don't want to waste anytime. I can see the surprise on Harry's  face as he looks down at where my hand is and then back to my face but I see the sincere smile too and I know that he's happy I did that. Only moments later, Harry wraps his arm around my waist in return and I'm sure that happy smile on Harry's face is the same one on mine too.