Chapter 6

Jamie's POV:

       It's been 11 Days since Harry decided to start ignoring me and yes he still is ignoring me. Within those day's school finished and Harry graduated. Congrats to him. But, even more exciting news me and Louis became "official" I guess you can call it. I don't exactly know what to call it actually. I'm still getting used to this couple stuff. But, long story short. Louis asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. Things have been going pretty great between me and Louis well up until right now. Someway somehow Harry, Louis, Kasey, Matty and I ended up together at my house. I was asked to babysit Matty while my parents worked and then I invited Louis over to help... which probably wasn't the best idea since for some unknown reason Matty hates Louis.

       Then, Kasey and Harry ended up here too. I don't know how that happened. So here we are me and Louis snuggling on the big couch Matty on the floor playing with Master Windu, C3PO, and his blue power ranger and Kasey and Harry cuddling (gag) on the smaller couch. If you are guessing it is silent and awkward... you guessed correct.

     Honestly, Harry has a car and if he hates to be around me so much then I don't understand why he doesn't just grab his girlfriend and go. That boy makes it so hard to love. Which is good? Because I'm dating his best friend and I shouldn't be in love with anybody other than Louis... right? Once again, new to this relationship stuff.

Harry's POV:

       I glance over at Louis and Jamie one more time just to make sure he isn't hurting her or pressuring her or upsetting her, or god forbid kissing her. Kasey and I were supposed to go to the beach but when I came over to pick her up and I saw Louis here with Jamie, I thought maybe it would be more fun to stay here and keep a very close eye on them. Thank god Kasey didn't mind hanging out here with them instead or else I would have been thinking about them the whole time we were at the beach. What were they doing? What were they saying? Is Jamie ok?

      I feel really bad about ignoring her but I also felt really bad when I opened her front door to see her and my best friend kissing. I'm not ignoring her because I'm mad at her or because I want her to be as hurt as I was when I saw them kissing. I'm doing it because I don't want to get hurt again... like I did when I was 13 like the day at my 13th birthday party. When I saw Louis and her kissing it was like I felt it all over again. I can't let Jamie hurt me again. Even if she isn't really trying to. Even if she never really was trying to.

      Kasey broke the extremely awkward silence. "Oh em gee! Do you know what would be like the best idea?" We all looked at each other and then to Kasey wondering what would be 'like the best idea'.

      "We should all go on a double date!" My eyes darted to Jamie, whose eyes were already on me. I sighed and dropped my head shaking it. That's a very bad idea. "YEAAHH!!! That's a great idea!" Louis said to Kasey. Oh please, no it's not.

     "Don't you guys think? That would be so much fun!" Louis shouted at me and then Jamie. I shrugged my shoulders, I truly did not want to go on a double date with my girlfriend, her sister, and my best friend but it seems that they do and I don't have much choice.

       "Uh... I don't know..." Jamie started. Yes! Jamie, please continue! Tell them how this is a horrible idea and that we should absolutely not go on a double date. She just shrugged like I had and didn't say another word. NO!!! That was our chance, Jamie! We so could have got out of this stupid date if she had just said, 'no. that's a stupid idea.' But, of course shy Jamie didn't say that. Then again, I wasn't saying much too. Whatever, somehow this is Jay's fault.

     "Yes! We should absolutely go on one!" Kasey shouted. I cringed at the high decimal that her voice just reached. Louis nodded and Jamie kept a blank face which I mirrored. I sighed and then rolled my eyes. I guess we're all going on a double date. Joy!