Chapter 25

Jamie's POV:

      Well it's been two days since Harry and I dropped Niall off at rehab and he went willingly like he said he would, but it was nice to know that he was somewhere safe. I know that he didn't want to go and he wasn't going to have a good time, but if it meant my Niall would be free from drugs again and back to the Irish lad I love then I had to do what I felt was right. I missed him already, I mean I really didn't get to see him at all during the time that I've been here, but I know that by the time he comes home to visit during Christmas break he will be back to normal. Probably still selling stolen instruments, but I wouldn't expect him to stay out of trouble completely. 

      Today was my last day here visiting with Harry and I really didn't want to leave. Sure I've missed Kasey and Matty and my parents and even Demi and Perrie, but that doesn't change that I just want to stay here with Harry. I've had so much fun with him and for just a few days I haven't missed him and it's been nice. I just love being around him and I just want to be with him all the time... I wish I could stay. But I can't, so I have to make the best of today, our last day together during this visit.

       Harry and I are currently in his dorm room sitting on the edge of his bed. You see... I've been eating ever since I've come to visit Harry, well it's always like that, Harry somehow can get me to eat although no one else can. So, Harry doesn't want me to go back home and stop eating again so he's like making me some kind of like schedule thing for my eating. He wants me to try and eat a certain amount of food a day, even when he's not there to remind me, and that way I'll like build up my eating or something and then I'll be able to eat normal. I hope. I don't know if it will work, but that's just Harry's theory, it's worth a try. Besides, I'd do anything for Harry.

          "So yeah... I think I spaced it out enough. I think it'll work. Everything will be fine, Jay and it's ok if your progress is a little slower than the schedule I made." Harry speaks in a comforting tone to me. I smiled at his sincere words as he continued. I knew he just wanted me to be safe. "And you know Jamie... if you ever feel like you need to or w-want to uh... cut. You just call me, whenever and I'll be there for you, and I'll answer and everything will be ok. I promise." Harry continues to say in a comforting voice. Although Harry isn't the best with words I know what he's trying to say. I understand. I understand him. "Ok, Harry." I smile widely because he just said everything that I've ever wanted to hear. Harry's trying to fix me and that's all I've ever wanted. I just never thought I deserved that.

            Harry's arms that are twice the size of my own, pull me into a hug and I don't hesitate to wrap my arms around him in return. I'll miss his hugs while we're apart. "I just want you better and safe. You know I'd protect you from anything, anyone... even from you." Harry whispers into my ear as he continues to hold me. "I know." I whisper back. "I'm going to miss you so much you know." Harry says after a few minutes of silence. "I'm going to miss you too, Harry... so much." I replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Well the moment that I have been dreading has now arrived. It's time for Anne, Gemma and I to leave. Harry, Anne, Gemma and I were standing right next to Anne's packed car saying goodbye and it was absolutely terrible. I didn't want to say goodbye to Harry. I love Harry, I don't want to leave him. Harry says goodbye to Gemma and his mother. He then took a step towards me so that he was stood right in front of me. We both remained dead silent as we just stood there staring at one another. As my eyes began to fill with tears at the realization that I had to say goodbye, I noticed Harry's begin to do the exact same thing.

          I think Anne and Gemma sensed the emotions Harry and I were feeling because they told us they would be waiting in the car. Harry and I stood there in front of each other alone and it felt so sad and so intense and so tragic yet so intimate and I just don't understand how I could have been feeling all of those things with him at once but I did... and it was beautiful in a depressing way.