Chapter 51

***Song for this chapter is 'Infinity' By One Direction. I just couldn't find a youtube video for it that wasn't a cover, so imagine it's the boys singing haha.***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamie's POV:

"I'm going over my boyfriends!" I yell to everyone in the house as I head to the front door and then giggle at the way the words sound leaving my lips. I've never been so happy. "Ok!" My mom and dad shout back. "Jamie, wait!" Kasey calls and runs to me from upstairs. "What?" I turn to face her. "I wanted to talk to you remember..." Kasey raises her eyebrows. "Sure, what's up?" I ask. "Could we... like, go in my room or something?" Kasey's cheeks blush. "Ok." I shrug my shoulders and follow her up the stairs and into her room.

"So..." I smirk at her as I take a seat on her bed that now has Shawn Mendez covers on it. "I was thinking about asking Callie to be my, well... girlfriend?" Kasey looks away from me in shyness and I can't help but to smirk. I get deja vu from when we were sitting in her room almost a year ago and she had asked me what I thought about her giving a promise ring to Harry. "I think you should go for it. It's so obvious that she likes you back and I know how much you love her..." I smirk at her and Kasey's grin doubles in size and her cheeks turn red as she shakes her head and then hides her face in her hands.

"It's true." I laugh out as I move her hands away from her face. "You think?" Kasey sounds unsure. "Absolutely. She came out to you and you've given her time to get used to her new lifestyle, I think that it's the perfect time to ask her out." I smirk at her. "We did kiss yesterday..." Kasey gives me a sly look. "No way! Yes, this is perfect. Let me know how it goes." I hug Kasey. I'm so fucking happy for her, this just proves how far we all have come in the past year. We all found our happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My fist gently knocks on the wood of the Styles front door as I move back and forth on my heels. Anne opens the door seconds later with a large smile on her face. "Well if it isn't my sons girlfriend." She gives me a playful grin. I haven't seen her since Harry and I made things official last night and I can tell by the look on her face that Harry probably went around town today screaming it from the roof tops, which I don't blame him for because I did the same all day.

"It is." I smile brightly at her, loving the sound of the words. "I'm so happy for you two, your mother must be ecstatic, her and I used to talk about this happening, ever since you were only four years old." Anne grins at me and holds my face in her hands and I can tell that she's nearly as happy as Harry and I are about this. "She is." I laugh. "I'm sure, well Harry's dad and I are going to visit Gemma and won't be back until Monday, as I'm sure Harry told you." She smirks at me.

"So don't let him burn the house down or have any parties." Anne jokingly warns. "I won't." I grin. Harry actually didn't mention that they would be out of town. "I know you won't sweetie. I already said goodbye to Harry, now I'm off to go pick up my lovely husband from his work, before leaving for the next few days. I love you sweetie, be good." Anne pulls me in for a hug and kisses my head before grabbing her last bag that is near the door and leaving the house. 

I lock the door behind her and watch from the kitchen window as she throws her bag into the back seat of her car and pulls out of the driveway. A small smile falls onto my face as I realize that Harry and I have the house to ourselves and that it was strangely quiet for a house that contained a Harry inside of it. I figure that Harry doesn't know I'm here yet, considering he would have come bounding down the stairs if he had even suspected it.